Aug 24, 2013 Q3 meeting AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUG!

Home Forums LUG discussions Aug 24, 2013 Q3 meeting AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUG!

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m still planning on showing up at the Cranberry Library at 10. I’ve already bought disposable cups so I’m bringing them. I’m a good recycler, so I don’t have a problem collecting the cups in a separate bag at the end, taking them home, rinsing and recycling them. But I don’t have non-disposable glasses to bring, all my glasses are actual glass and I’m not hauling them around.

I also have a 12-pack of Mountain Dew cans, of which I’ll be drinking at least two myself.

Still pumped! Ben

Tim

I’m still planning on showing up at the Cranberry Library at 10. I’ve already bought disposable cups so I’m bringing them. I’m a good recycler, so I don’t have a problem collecting the cups in a separate bag at the end, taking them home, rinsing and recycling them.

I’ve got a large recylcle bin at my house so no worries there. See everyone tomorrow at the Library!

Dan Efran
    Participant

Well, that was fun!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

PICS FROM YESTERDAY ARE UP!

I linked to the set on my personal flickr page, because they’re sort of in order there. They are on the LUG page, too, but I don’t understand how flickr sorts pics, and they’re all jumbly.

Tim

Great pictures, Matt!

Dan
    Participant

I like the pics!

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar