2017 Q4 Build Challenge – Emergency!

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2017 Q4 Build Challenge – Emergency!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Will McDine Will McDine 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Will McDine
    Will McDine
    Participant

I have Decided to host the next quarterly meetings build challenge! I use basically the same techniques in all my builds and so this would be a great opportunity to not only show off my techniques, but also give you all a chance to teach me a thing or two along the way! Your challenge? Modern day Emergency Vehicles! This includes Fire Department, Police Department, or Emergency Medical Services. I strive for realism in each and every one of my builds and I encourage you to do as well. Your emergency vehicle can be based off of anything you want, including but not limited to any Lego theme, or a real life Emergency Vehicle.
    There Will be no limits as far as color or length, but I would like the vehicles to be no more than 7 studs wide (best way to achieve this is with the 2x6x2 windscreen and these https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=50745#T=C ). If you have any questions feel free to post them here. If not, See you at Q4!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.