2018 Q1 Build challenge – Step Right Up

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2018 Q1 Build challenge – Step Right Up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Greg Schubert Greg Schubert 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Keymaster
    No points.

There have been talks of getting together a theme park display. We need rides, for sure, but we also need some scenery and other activities.

Preferably MILSed (on a baseplate +1 brick + 1 plate) so that it can be used for planning in a public display. It can be as little as 16×16 or as big as you want.

Profile photo of Will McDine
    Will McDine
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

SO Food stand, Game, or Ride!? hmm decisions decisions….

Profile photo of Matt Redfield
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Who wants to build some queue lines? That would be a task for some LUGBulk elements, I’d wager…

Profile photo of Skipper Mike
    Skipper Mike
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I’ll volunteer to help judge. In which case one of my criteria is going to be theming. How well does your build reflect a specific theme. So not just a ride but a ride that is Spacey or Old West. Break out your inner Imagineer.

Profile photo of Hannah Arnold
    Hannah Arnold
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Intrigued, do online submissions count? (No, not the bumper cars although I have modified it) I’ve got a new idea stewing for this theme

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Keymaster
    No points.

I think online submissions count. Mike’s ability to judge may be impaired, but I say go for it.

And thanks for volunteering, Mike.

Profile photo of Greg Schubert
    Greg Schubert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I was going to avoid this contest because I had no ideas, no time and no inspiration especially because Mr. Frost will probably sweep this competition. However, a little brainstorming with my family at a local fish fry last night yielded a viable project that only took a few hours to complete. I’m in!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.