2018 Q1 Build challenge – Step Right Up

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2018 Q1 Build challenge – Step Right Up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

There have been talks of getting together a theme park display. We need rides, for sure, but we also need some scenery and other activities.

Preferably MILSed (on a baseplate +1 brick + 1 plate) so that it can be used for planning in a public display. It can be as little as 16×16 or as big as you want.

Will McDine
    Participant

SO Food stand, Game, or Ride!? hmm decisions decisions….

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Who wants to build some queue lines? That would be a task for some LUGBulk elements, I’d wager…

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I’ll volunteer to help judge. In which case one of my criteria is going to be theming. How well does your build reflect a specific theme. So not just a ride but a ride that is Spacey or Old West. Break out your inner Imagineer.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Intrigued, do online submissions count? (No, not the bumper cars although I have modified it) I’ve got a new idea stewing for this theme

Josh
    Keymaster

I think online submissions count. Mike’s ability to judge may be impaired, but I say go for it.

And thanks for volunteering, Mike.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I was going to avoid this contest because I had no ideas, no time and no inspiration especially because Mr. Frost will probably sweep this competition. However, a little brainstorming with my family at a local fish fry last night yielded a viable project that only took a few hours to complete. I’m in!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar