Another Braddock Christmas

Home Forums Off Topic Another Braddock Christmas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Gisele reached out to me saying they have a few hundred spin force battle sets that need to get out of her garage sooner than later. Since we did such a good job spreading the wealth last year, she wanted to know if we could do the same with these, even though they’re not LEGO sets. I said I’ll see what we can do. Anyone available today to get them? She said she can get someone in anytime.

http://www.amazon.com/Jupiter-Creations-Control-Spinforce-Battle/dp/B006GOK79S

David H Donley
    Participant

Ugh, I was just up that way last night.

Josh
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’ve got the girls solo until 4 today. My biggest concern would be that I’m not in any better spot to liquidate them than they are. I’ve placed a few calls to people we connected with last year, but probably won’t hear back until Monday. I really don’t want hundreds of nonlego boxes taking up space in my basement.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Its admirable to want to help, but who really has room? Am Vets, Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, Goodwill or some other organization that is designed to handle clearance products should get these boxes of toys.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar