Brick tape

Home Forums LUG discussions Brick tape

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

if you were at the Q2 meeting yesterday, you should have been able to get a sample of brick tape. My sister, Down in Florida, gave out my contact info to a friend who wanted to know if she could send us some samples. It was Will’s wonderful idea to get some of the tape to put on the face of our inventory bins so that we can put a piece of whatever is in the bin on the front of it. This will allow us to still swap out bins as needed.

I’d like to place the order by June 10th. I think the lug would use 8 rolls of black 4 stud tape.

Let me know if you want to add to the order to receive the discount.

The Peel-n-BRICK Lego Tape is available in Amazon, but if you order as a group I can give you a discounted rate of $16/4 Stud roll and $16 for (2) 2 Stud rolls. Don’t forget to specify colors.

tinyurl.com/legotape

Will McDine
    Participant

It was Will’s wonderful idea

Why thank you. You caught me on a good day.
    And the Pieces I took from the meeting seem promising, but not sure if I am ready to place a personal order just yet. Is this discount a one time only thing or is it in place for the foreseeable future?

Josh
    Keymaster

I would think 1 time.

Anyone else want any?

Pete
    Participant

I want to get some

Josh
    Keymaster

We didn’t have enough to finish the bins. I was going to order more. Does anyone want any?

Josh
    Keymaster

Hy Josh!

Its so good to hear from you! Your shelves look great, and so organized! Just let me know what you need and I can send it to you. It will be less expensive than Amazon. Also, I am trying to do a liquidation of 2 stud, so if there are any 2 studs (Red, blue, pink, green) wanted by the group, let me know and I’ll give it to you for $7/roll (or less if you want a bunch).

Thanks for keeping in touch! The project looks awesome!

Shantel

David H Donley
    Participant

What kind of brick tape did you use on the bins? I liked how the inventory boxes looked but didn’t want to get something that didn’t stick well.

Pete
    Participant

The kind with sticky stuff on one side and studs on the other. :p

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar