CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold

Home Forums All Things LEGO! CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Series 10 is now in Target and Kmart, probably Walmart too.  A seller in Europe who had about 60 of each fig told me that they are sold out there.  Of course you can still get them at Shop at Home with a poster and free shipping if your purchase a certain amount.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yeah, I found some in Target the other day… strangely, no Medusas.  Maybe because it’s super easy to feel the bags and find the snake tail…?  But that doesn’t explain why neither Josh nor I got a Medusa when we each ordered 32 (the max allowed) from LEGO Shop At Home…

I’ve never seen CMF in Walmart, though, S9 or 10.

ChristianK
    Participant

The Wal-Mart in Bridgeville, on Washington Pike, had some Series 10 figures when I stopped in earlier this week. But I can’t testify to their current availability.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I have found some medusas but I have had no interest in them, so I left them there.  I was trying to finding a sea captain and was successful once out of two displays.

Zemata
    Participant

I felt through all the bags at C3 Walmart and toysrus.  No gold and no medusa.

Laura
    Participant

So I was at Toys R us today with my brother and sister-in-law. My brother and I were looking through the minifigs and I jokingly said to my sister in law who’s not very interested, “You can look too, and if you find the Mr. Gold minifigure it’s worth like $200.” Well go figure, (no pun intended) she found one. -.-

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

she found one. -.-

WHAT.

Which TRU?

Josh, what are you gonna do about this?!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I hope you gave her $200 for it because I think Mr. Gold has sold for more like $700 on eBay.  By the way, the Five Below near me also had the yellow box of gold packages at the counter.

LEGO should have made five golden tickets that are the same size as the instructions so you can’t feel them. If you find one, you can tour the LEGO factory with the owner.  At the end of the tour, you also get a tractor trailer full of LEGO, unless you wreck the factory while you are on the tour, in that case Kjeld tells you, “You lose! Good day sir!”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura
    Participant

The pic’s low quality because my phone was dead and I had to take it with my iPod. I believe it is 3715/5000.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

ZOMG.  YOU MUST OBTAIN THIS FOR A PHOTOSHOOT WITH US AT LEAST, PLEASE!!!!

WHICH TRU??????????

I’m so jelly.  I think I will abandon my search at this point…

Zemata
    Participant

Is it bad that I get mad when someone gets one of these that isn’t me?

Laura
    Participant

If I take it correctly ‘TRU’ is store. It was the Toys R us on Mcknightmare Rd.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

It was the Toys R us on Mcknightmare Rd.

DOH!  My wife works two miles from there!  But she has developed an aversion to small plastic bricks, which makes her a classic “NLS.”

NLS = non LEGO spouse

Laura
    Participant

Irony avails. We were standing there searching and a guy that worked there came up and said that people come in every morning to search through the packs. So there’s me thinking, ‘No way we’re gonna find it!’

Josh
    Keymaster

it just dawned on me.  you have the olympic figs and now you have access to mr gold…I’m…torn between evan’s emotions and wanting to be your best friend.  I’ll probably just fizzle out somewhere in the middle in the long run.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

If I take it correctly ‘TRU’ is store. It was the Toys R us on Mcknightmare Rd.

Yeah, I tend to abbreviate a lot…

McKnightmare Rd.?! I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar