Collectible Minifigs from series 16

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Collectible Minifigs from series 16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

There is a nice review with closeup photos.

LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series 16 [Review]

Sometimes, LEGO has uncanny timing. Do you know there is a penguin suit kid with ice skates? Not a PENGUINS jersey, but close enough. And the dog show winner looks like Donald Trump. Is that a coincidence?

There are so many in this series that I would get: the hiker, the polar photographer, and the ice queen for starters.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Funny that they have a generic Ice Queen competing with their Disney Elsa…

But yeah, this series is pretty epic. That’s why I gushed about it on the LUG Facebook page earlier. I very well might buy a box just for me (well, I’d sell *some* of them, maybe… don’t see a need for devil costume kids, personally…

The faces tho! Hiker’s confused look, photographer’s winky eye, the boxer, the forest rogue… even the banana guy, babysitter, and mariachi man have pretty cool faces.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

I’ve got an extra ice queen if anyone’s interested! The Lego store wouldn’t let me buy a whole case; only 16 at a time but then it was busy and asked me to stop at 12. I was rushed and unfortunately only got 11 unique ones haha so close! I’m up for a 1-1 trade with an old CMF or $4 and it’s yours 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve got an extra ice queen if anyone’s interested!

I am interested in trading for the ice queen. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar