Dan's Cleaning House

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Dan's Cleaning House

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

It’s finally happening: I’m downsizing my set collection. Here are pictures of some of the sets available. All are used. Let me know if you’re interested in anything so I can bring them to the Q4 (or is it early Q1???) meeting!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

And even more!

Attachments:
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

(It’s late Q4, I expect to have a Q1 in March.) Well, I know Dan loves it when people do this, so I’ll go ahead and get it out of the way: I bid $100 for the entire collection. Start making your serious offers.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

You have the airport shuttle monorail box in one photo. Does that mean that you are selling the monorail set with the box?

Dan
    Participant

I am. I’m not quite through sorting it yet, but it will be done soon (ended up in the pics because it was a convenient place to sit things haha).

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Might be helpful to have a text based list or a spreadsheet with set numbers and names, to go with these pics… you know:

6991 – Monorail Transport Base COMPLETE – $8
    6973 – Deep Freeze Defender NISB – $20
    etc…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Matt Redfield.
    Will McDine
    Participant

You have the airport shuttle monorail box in one photo. Does that mean that you are selling the monorail set with the box?

I am. I’m not quite through sorting it yet, but it will be done soon (ended up in the pics because it was a convenient place to sit things haha).

I am Still Interested in that @randomdan ….. I haven’t forgotten, just been Busy!

Tim

6991 – Monorail Transport Base COMPLETE – $8

$8 – that makes me laugh. 😀

A spreadsheet of the sets and a price list would be helpful. I would be interested in a few of those Pirates sets.

Dan
    Participant

Sorry for the delay; I’ve been out of town.

I’ve put together a list of what is ready to go. Prices are negotiable (I pulled values and rounded, haven’t checked how reasonable they are).

There will be more, I just wanted to get what I had up quickly in case anyone wanted them for the Jan 6 meeting.

Attachments:
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Now you just need to upload these sets and prices to your bricklink account.

P.S. to those interested, the airport shuttle is not in the list yet

Dan
    Participant

Should I bring any of these to the meeting?

Dan
    Participant

Street sweeper is gone. @zaximillian this is the thread

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar