EMAIL – Galleria show

Home Forums LUG discussions EMAIL – Galleria show

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Subject: Galleria show

Message Body:
    I own the Learning Express Toys store at the Galleria in Mt. Lebanon. Pete’s mom Maddi works for me.
    Would you be interested in displaying some of your builds at the Galleria? I have already had a discussion with the mall management and they are in favor of it.
    Please contact me @ 412-341-8697.

Thank you.
    David Bahm

Anyone want to take the lead on this one? Not sure what he’s looking for – maybe just a day in the mall with a table to display stuff and draw people to the store? Seems easy enough.

Sean Collins
    Participant

yes, this is awesome. the foot traffic alone would get us a lot of exposure

Will McDine
    Participant

I can’t take the lead on this, but depending on when this would take place I might be able to contribute something.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

What Will said. #subbed

Whiteside
    Participant

I would like to contribute something. I can help set up if it is over the weekend.

Erin D.
    Participant

I could call and get more details regarding timing, desire for MOC/Sets/Themes, etc.

Pete
    Participant

I think since its my moms store i should take the lead.

Pete
    Participant

But i could use all the help in the world.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> But i could use all the help in the world.

The most important question, of course, is whether or not your mom is going to tell us lots of embarrassing stories about you. Cause I am so there.

But the first thing you want to do is decide on a date. So I’d talk to them first about what they have in mind and then post options here. Also find out what hours they want us to be there for, and if they want it to go for more one than one day. It looks like this is something where we’re out in the mall, and not sending up in an enclosed display case like at SWRandall’s, but you might want to confirm that.

The second thing is to find out how much space we have, and what they want us to bring. I would look into having the free play parts out like we did at Fayette County Fair and Tangiers Mall, cause that helps draw people in. You can also discuss with them if they want to do some organized activity like tower build, or they just wanna let people come look and play as they walk by. Then the remaining question is what display stuff we wanna bring to fill up any additional space we have.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar