Firefly

Home Forums Off Topic Firefly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim

So I noticed yesterday that the Science Channel was airing all 14 episodes of Firefly in order. The pilot had already aired and the second episode (“The Train Job”) was partially over. But I had been wanting to see this series for a few years, ever since I saw this at Brickfair – http://www.flickr.com/photos/brickfrenzy/7717673372/in/set-72157630914408000/. SO I watched through Episode 10 (“War Stories”) yesterday and have DVR’d the rest to watch this week. Very awesome show. I’ve enjoyed Nathan Fillion’s acting career all the way back to Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place and currently enjoy Castle, where I can see a lot of Malcolm Reynolds in Rick Castle. Shiny. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Shiny, indeed. I saw the marathon, and only just barely had the wherewithal to stop after one episode (even though I have it on DVD, and can watch whenever I want…) Tragic that it was cut short.

…I haven’t looked, but I’m going to wager somebody has a Firefly Cuusoo project…

And there they are. Two submissions, same guy. No love, though. Not particularly impressive / eye catching builds (esp. compared to the 7 foot Serenity MOC…) but since EVERYTHING pop culture these days has a Cuusoo (I love Big Bang Theory, but see NO need for it in LEGO form…)…

Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place

Best. Show. Name. Ever. Hands down.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Matt Redfield.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar