Future MOC/MOD Discussion

Home Forums MOCs Future MOC/MOD Discussion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

I wanted to start a Thread for discussion of future builds we are planning. I’ve really enjoyed getting feed back from the LUG on the few builds I have done and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a place we could share ideas on what we might incorporate in builds we have plans for, or just list some ideas of what we have planned for the future. Below is of the builds I hope to complete over the next six to eight months.

Future Building List

1. Emmett’s Apartment Building (TLM MOD)
    2. Pizza Shop
    3. Café Corner (MOD)
    4. GotG (build a building from Guardians of the Galaxy to display all of the Minifigs)
    5. Chili’s
    6. Palace Cinema (extended)
    7. Comic Shop
    8. Market Street (MOD)
    9. Juice Bar (Friends MOD)
    10. 2nd National Bank
    11. Pet Salon (Friends MOD)
    12. Bakery (Friends MOD)
    13. Warehouse

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Joe.
    Joe
    Participant

14. Phone Booth (Super Man) When I told my son about this he ask what a phone booth was (he’s 10yrs old)….

David H Donley
    Participant

After setting up at the Trolley Museum, I decided to create a building/club called “The Mullet”. The front part will be very business like, lots of grays and will be filled with men in suits. The back part will be very colorful with lots of bearded men with long hair. So basically business in the front and party in the back.

Joe
    Participant

AWESOME!!! David, I look forward to seeing that!

Matthew
    Participant

I plan on doing both a pizza shop and a Dunkin Doughnuts Modular building, both separate and 32×32 stud. I already bought three pizza guys from series 12 haha! and i have the pink and orange brick for the DD! just need tan real bad for DD

Paula
    Participant

After seeing you guys in all your (inspiring) creative action, and after a lot of though, how about Dormont Pool? Is there a pool already in the display? It has a distinctive building and I think that it’s a great part of Pittsburgh History. And I love Dormont. As everyone should.

Tim

We do not have a pool (other than the frozen pool that was put together for the Trolley Museum display). I was not familiar with the Dormont Pool or its building so I just Googled it – very nice.

Paula
    Participant

Thanks! It has a lot of history.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar