Good Hello to You All

Home Forums Introductions Good Hello to You All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MICHAEL BIKSEY
    Participant

Wishing I found this group years back; alas, this is something of a “Hello, I must be going” introduction. I’m Michael, an avid Lego builder since further back than I can remember and resident of Washington PA (for now) — this summer, I’ll be moving west for work, to transmute my passion for tinkering with (at times) infuriatingly small and dizzyingly innumerable Lego bricks to even smaller and more dizzyingly innumerable atoms and molecules.

Facing the fact that it’s infeasible to haul my collection cross-country, I found myself googling for parties interested in Legos and happened upon Steel City LUG. Having idled away a few too many hours perusing creations of the group, I’d say that “good home” would be an understatement should any of you be interested in any parts of said collection. I’ll post some set details and such under the buy/sale/trade topic should anyone be interested. I’m confident that this group would put the bulk pieces and sets to exceptionally creative use, so I decided to post here before craigslist and such. Kudos Bob on that behemoth Hogwarts castle; impressive is an understatement.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Ok Michael, you’ve got our interest. What is next?

MICHAEL BIKSEY
    Participant

Today and onward I’ll be pulling out everything from storage, organizing, and posting it under the buy/sale/trade section. Thanks for your interest!

Bob Grier
    Participant

[/quote] “I’ll post some set details and such under the buy/sale/trade topic should anyone be interested. I’m confident that this group would put the bulk pieces and sets to exceptionally creative use, so I decided to post here before craigslist and such. Kudos Bob on that behemoth Hogwarts castle; impressive is an understatement.”

Thanks Michael!! I’ll keep an eye out for your posts in “buy/sell/trade” section.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Bob Grier.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Sorry the connection wasn’t made sooner, but yea, I think we can find good homes for your ABS ’round these parts!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar