Greetings from Beechview!

Home Forums Introductions Greetings from Beechview!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Just a bit about myself,
    I recently came out of the “dark ages” (about a year ago) when my Mom brought a big box of my old legos to me that she had in storage.
    to say the least it was an intimidating task to sort through all of the old Classic space stuff, original yellow castle, and then find directions online to rebuild it all. the whole en devour led me to this.. I have since picked up a few new sets (arctic, Wall-E, the Exo-Suit, and some random kits) and bought some of the Power Miner sets off of Ebay. I have been lurking around on the AFOL site on Facebook, and occasionally posting. I would really like to get back into MOC’s learn some of the amazing techniques that I have seen, and be involved in builds much larger than I can do on my own. Other interests are rebuilding and customizing classic cruiser style bikes with my fiance, Tiki, good beer, mid century antiques, (the kitchier the better).
    Well that is all for now.
    hope you all have a great holiday!
    Jay, aka Baron Von Yinzer

BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Here is an image from my initial build up after sorting everything out and finding the directions online.

Tim

Welcome, Jay, and happy Thanksgiving to you also. The picture did not come through, but I look forward to seeing your initial rebuild. If you can, come down to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum (Exit 41 on I-79) one of the next three weekends and check out our current display there.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving n’at!

P.S. I thought it was Greetings from “Beachwood”, a city in Ohio with a LEGO store.

Pete
    Participant

Welcome Jay

BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Once I figure out how to post pictures I will.. not sure if I will be able to make it to the trolley museum due to work..
    hopefully I will.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar