Hello

Home Forums Introductions Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anthony McMillen
    Participant

Hello again. My name is Anthony, and I’m new. I think I introduced myself a little already on some other thread, but I can’t remember where, so I don’t know if anyone responded. I’ve been collecting lego almost as long as I can remember. This group was brought to my attention by a family member who had found out about it in the newspaper, and I was encouraged to check into you. I have also done a few LEGO videos, if anyone is interested, though I haven’t got round to anything recently. If you want to see them, just look up AllThingsAnimated on YouTube.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hi Anthony, the two main things that will help you connect with this crowd of individuals are 1) where you live and 2) the themes (castle, space, pirates, trains, sexy robots) you gravitate towards.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome, Anthony!

You can click on your own name to see your activity on the site. You previously commented here:

Greetings

I think not everyone saw your post because it was mixed into a thread @izanette started, but I did reply (complete with a lame joke about rolling). Now that you have your own thread, other members should see it.

What is your LEGO story? Grew up playing, had a “dark ages”, came back to it? Have you been building your own creations, collecting new sets, old sets, etc?

I’ll copy what I said about ways to get involved here just to keep things easy:

You’re off to a good start! Chat on the forums, keep an eye out for upcoming events (there are a LOT in the next month or so – every weekend there’s something going on), come out to something and meet people, bring a MOC (My Own Creation) if you have one handy, and you’re off to the races! We’re pretty easygoing (just don’t use knockoff bricks!) and participation is when, where, and how you want to. Check out the Barnes & Noble Architecture event this Saturday, Youngstown Library event next Sat 10/24, Castle Shannon Fire Department display on 11/1, and Greenberg Toy & Train show on 11/7-8! Then we have a short break before Santa Trolley rounds out our fall/holiday season.

Oh, and for those not doing a B&N event (or before / after it), people will be meeting at Josh’s house for a LUG workday this Saturday as well.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I have also done a few LEGO videos, if anyone is interested, though I haven’t got round to anything recently. If you want to see them, just look up AllThingsAnimated on YouTube.

Oh cool, I loaded the page before you edited your comment and then didn’t respond immediately, so I didn’t see this bit – I’ll try to check ’em out later (after work…)

Dan
    Participant

Hello Anthony!

I saw videos about Gumby on the AllThingsAnimated channel. Is that the right one?

What do you like to build? Space? 😀

Anthony McMillen
    Participant

Hello Anthony!

I saw videos about Gumby on the AllThingsAnimated channel. Is that the right one?

What do you like to build? Space? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66S31pqpDxF_8LucsUOrzw

Afraid not. This should help clear things up.

As for the rest of my story, I’ll try to give a little more info tomorrow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar