Hello All

Home Forums Introductions Hello All

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Will McDine
    Participant

Hello Everyone.
    My Name Is Will McDine. I Live in Castle Shannon PA, and have been an avid Lego Fan for about 6 years now. I Mainly Build Fire Trucks or other city/Town related things. I you would like to see some of my MOC’s please check out my website at http://www.bricktreevfd.weebly.com. If you have any other questions for me please feel free to ask!

Josh
    Keymaster

Welcome will! maybe you’re the one who has been sifting through all the CMFs at toys r us by the mall 🙂 I just moved to bethel park a few months ago and haven’t found any place that isn’t ransacked yet, but we only have a few south hills members yet. I know they’re out there!

also, judging from your website, you’re 16! way to step out and make us stretch our rules on “adult” lego fans. 😛 Don’t let the discourage you from contributing to displays and participating!

Will McDine
    Participant

Haha. Thanks for your Warm welcome Josh! Yes I am currently 16 years old. I was referred by one of the heads of PennLUG. I had no clue that the Pittsburgh Area had a LUG. And as for the CMFs, I actually have not been to the toys r us out there. I mainly go to target, the larger toys r us in Pleasant Hills, or $5 below. If you are like me, I have bought well over 40 Series 10s, have a complete set, but are still looking for that Mr. Gold……….

Dan
    Participant

Hi Will! Although I’m a Space/Pirate/Castle guy, I build some City when I was young. One of my only memories from 1st grade was actually building a firetruck based on the old #6614 and taking it for show and tell (it inevitably broke). Welcome!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Fire trucks have good greebles on the sides. Interesting stuff! I build minifig starfighters myself, and I’m always looking to learn new techniques from other MOCers. Welcome aboard!

Will McDine
    Participant

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes guys! I can’t wait to meet some of you nice fellows and see your works!

Dan Efran
    Participant

Fire trucks have good greebles on the sides.

This.

Welcome aboard.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Dan Efran.
    Josh
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar