HEllo and how are you!?

Home Forums Introductions HEllo and how are you!?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

HEllo!

New to this forum and LUG! Have been a lover of Lego my whole life and have, in the last few years, been collecting more with my son. We have a pretty good start with more than half being Star Wars sets (both UCS and others). Also, I am an active Brickset, BrickPicker, and BrickLink member as well. Looking forward to getting to know some of you here in the Burgh!

Regards,
    Jim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Another build we did…

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Last one for now…just a flavor of our interests!

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

And of course my family immortalized in Lego! Ha!

Attachments:
    Pete
    Participant

Hi Jim.

Tim

Welcome, Jim. I like the clear glass display shelf upon which the Death Star resides. Do you have more shelf space like that? It looks like it would display your builds very nicely.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yes! I have a couple walls of those shelves and they look great! Really highlights the whole model

To: tcsbgdady@hotmail.com
    Subject: New reply in topic HEllo and how are you!?
    Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 17:15:40 +0000

Tim wrote:

Welcome, Jim. I like the clear glass display shelf upon which the Death Star resides. Do you have more shelf space like that? It looks like it would display your builds very nicely.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hi Jim, Since we are spread out all around the area, it would be good to know in which part of Pittsburgh you are located. Also, do you have any plans or ideas for something to build that is not already set?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello All – I live in the Cranberry area North of Pittsburgh. As for non-sets, my son and I free-build regularly, but nothing too large scale. I have been seeing some Alien builds that I am thinking of trying out.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yes Tim…I have a couple of walls in the basement with glass shelving. If I find a picture of it I will post or take one. It really gives a good, 360 perspective of the builds.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome Jim

Tim

I live in the Cranberry area North of Pittsburgh.

Excellent, another Cranberry resident! Be sure to check out the thread on the Cranberry Library Summer reading display: http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cranberry-library-summer-dispay-2016/ We’d love to have you join us for that.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Welcome. Another Star Wars Lego fan! I too have Star Wars UCS and live in Cranberry.

Dan
    Participant

Really cool stuff! Welcome!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Welcome. Another Star Wars Lego fan! I too have Star Wars UCS and live in Cranberry.

Great! We will have to share displays sometime!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Really cool stuff! Welcome!

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yes! I have a couple walls of those shelves and they look great! Really highlights the whole model

To: tcsbgdady@hotmail.com
    Subject: New reply in topic HEllo and how are you!?
    Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 17:15:40 +0000

Tim wrote:

Attachments:
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar