Hi Everybody!

Home Forums Introductions Hi Everybody!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AdmiralCashbar
    Participant

I’m Evan, finally decided to join up to spare the girlfriend from some of the Legocentric conversation. I’m 30, a pro photographer, musician and machinist. I’ve been back into Lego for a few years starting with some Star Wars sets, then more Star Wars sets, then recently bought a 50 pound lot on craigslist.

My dad still has all my Lego from when I was a kid, Mtron, BlacktronII, Castle, City and Aquazone. I was such a square kid that they were all built according to the instructions and they stayed that way since! I’m going to dad’s house soon to get everything, I’ll take lots of photos then it’s all coming apart.

I’m really into micro space ships while I sort and organize and learn new tricks and snots. I like the idea of using my micro ships as sketches for some SHIPS when I know where parts are.

Is the quarterly meeting tomorrow? Where at? I may tag along for the ride. Great to meet all of you!

Evan

Josh
    Keymaster

Hi Evan!

Meeting at my house. 824 greenhaven drive bethel park, 15102. My number is 412 519 4762. Meeting starts at 1, come early if you want to sort some parts.

AdmiralCashbar
    Participant

Thanks for the invite! Family came into town earlier than expected so I’ll have to make the next one.

Dan
    Participant

Welcome to the club!

Paula
    Participant

Hi Evan! I’m a long time Star Wars fan – first time Star Wars Lego collector! What’s your favorite SW piece?

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome aboard Evan!

AdmiralCashbar
    Participant

Thanks everyone!

Hi Paula, like the profile photo. My step brother owns a business in Ohio restoring Deloreans.

I think the Star Wars sets just keep getting better and better. That last minifig scale X-wing is awesome and the new Shuttle Tyderium is perfect. I think it’s a better representation of the ship than the UCS version.

I’m a sucker for cool minifigs, Stormtroopers, HOT DOG MAN!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar