K-Mart Closings and Liquidations

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! K-Mart Closings and Liquidations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Bacon
    Participant

All,

Kmart stores in McIntyre Square in Ross, on South Braddock Avenue in Edgewood Towne Center, on Constitution Boulevard in Beaver Falls and on Matthews Drive in Uniontown will close. Liquidation sales start May 12. Might be a good time to stock up on cheap Lego.

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/pittsburgh-company-news/2016/04/22/Several-Kmart-Sears-stores-in-Pittsburgh-region-slated-to-close-pennsylvania/stories/201604220161

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Good call; thanks for the heads up. I somehow failed to pay attention when the K-Mart at Parkway Center (3 minutes from my office) closed, until they’d already been cleaned out of LEGO.

To be fair, I doubt their selection is very good, but still. Prob worth a quick look on that day if yinz find yourselves near those stores…

Nick Chen
    Participant

I went to Kmart at Ross Park. Toys are 20% off.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I stopped by Beaver Falls on Thursday. Not great selection, and LEGO is scattered around several different areas (main aisle, side wall *sorta* near main section, and “girls” section.) But 25% off. I’d expect discounts to increase as selection gets even worse at each store (that’s what happened at Parkway Center a few years back…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar