Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman Keychain Polybag Exclusive

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman Keychain Polybag Exclusive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nick Chen
    Participant

Cinemark Connections (their rewards app program) gets you a free exclusive Batman keychain when you buy a ticket for a 3D showing.

Here is how I remove the keychain.

You can use a soldering iron but you got to be careful you dont accidentally melt the plastic.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nick Chen
    Participant

Picked up the keychain. Pulled out the metal with a soldering iron and swapped the cowl for the Joker polybag cowl.

If you get the TRU movie voucher you need to go online and redeem it. You do not have to print out the voucher though. I took a screen capture of it and showed it to Cinemark. I had to type in the details. Basically you get a digital gift card worth $7.50.

Also to get the Keychain you need to be a member of Cinemark connections app. It is free. You need to buy a 3D ticket.

Tuesday is their special pricing day so a 3D ticket is only $7.99 and you just pay $0.49 for the ticket and keychain.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I did this when Lego was doing the Chrome Red Minifig keychain promotion, I still have him somewhere. I remember pulling the metal pin out of the guy with pliers took all the physical strength I had and then some. Of course, not all of you are puny and weak like I am, but it wasn’t easy.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve done this with a soldering iron, hot glue gun or something like that. After about a minute, the pin slides out.

Phil Breneman
    Participant

If anyone wants to get their hands on one of these, they had a bunch at the West Mifflin Target today. They are selling for $6 a piece, which is about what you can get them for at bricklink.

Will McDine
    Participant

If anyone wants to get their hands on one of these, they had a bunch at the West Mifflin Target today. They are selling for $6 a piece, which is about what you can get them for at bricklink.

Knew I should have stopped there today in my travels. I went monday and they were out.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I think I have 6 keychains that I extracted from minifig heads if anyone wants the keychains. 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

they had a bunch at the West Mifflin Target today.

I saw the same keychain at the Target near me. Also, in the seasonal section they had 3 polybags that I had not seen before: a brick built Santa, FRIENDS something and a Cinderella (Disney Princess theme) set.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar