LAN: Contest: Ultimate Mechs!

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! LAN: Contest: Ultimate Mechs!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Calling all mech builders, we have a special contest just for you! We want to see your ultimate NEXO KNIGHTS mech – any size, any character, just as long as it fits in the NEXO KNIGHTS Universe. Show us your most creative, ultimate mech for this contest!
    One grand prize winner will receive:
    • 72001 Lance’s Hover Jouster, 72002 Twinfector, 72003 Berserker Bomber, 72004 Tech Wizard Showdown, 72005 Aaron’s X-bow, 72006 Axl’s Rolling Arsenal, 70357 Knighton Castle
    • A $400 USD shopping spree on LEGO.com
    • A NEXO KNIGHTS poster signed by a LEGO designer
    • A collection of NEXO KNIGHTS merchandise
    Two runner up winners will also receive 72001 Lance’s Hover Jouster, 72002 Twinfector, 72003 Berserker Bomber, 72004 Tech Wizard Showdown, 72005 Aaron’s X-bow, 72006 Axl’s Rolling Arsenal, 70357 Knighton Castle and a $100 USD shopping spree on LEGO.com.
    The contest is open to those 13 years old or older and runs until June 27th at 10:00 a.m. EST. Learn more and enter at: Rebrick.it/NEXOKNIGHTS
    Please share the contest with your fellow community members!

Sean Collins
    Participant

Lol i submitted my clay maxfig

Sean Collins
    Participant

https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={15E6B098-6C40-4409-8D93-F1459E749C50}&a_id=d89d5686-0cbc-4550-aaef-332f3491773d&sortEntry=false

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Sweet! Technically I’m in this contest now since my build is in the background of the first pic. I assume that means I get 5% of any prizes won 😀

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Lol i submitted my clay maxfig

You have a good chance. 🙂 Of course, its best to wait until closer to the end, (but not after the contest is over) to submit your entry.

But Sean, what do you think of a Memorial Day weekend road trip to Virginia to get the parts for a SERIOUS mech?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/400-POUNDS-OF-LEGO-TECHNIC-PIECES-mixed-lot-lbs-wholesale-vehicle-parts/273213880225?hash=item3f9cd0f7a1

Sean Collins
    Participant

Lol i would make that drive in a heart beat. But alas i have no money to make that purchase.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

But alas i have no money to make that purchase.

I can scrape that together. A better question is whether it is worth the purchase price, the driving, etc. Because if there’s no long range plan, then its just another time-consuming chore.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

https://www.ebay.com/itm/400-POUNDS-OF-LEGO-TECHNIC-PIECES-mixed-lot-lbs-wholesale-vehicle-parts/273213880225?hash=item3f9cd0f7a1

Its at $430 with a day to go. I’ll bet it hits $1000 when the auction is over.

They also have an auction for 700 pounds of tires … at $0.01 when I saw it last. 🙂

Sean Collins
    Participant

I can scrape that together. A better question is whether it is worth the purchase price, the driving, etc. Because if there’s no long range plan, then its just another time-consuming chore.

If its under $4 a lb im all for it. As far as the drive it 4 hours away it would need to be a weekend thing and i would probably rent a car and make a road trip with some ppl so we could take shifts driving and only take a day to do it.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I would say, not rent a vehicle in which to pick up that monstrous box. Fill smaller, more manageable paper ream sized boxes and load them into the car. Its a four hour drive each way. Its doable in a day. Which brings us back to Dr. Malcom’s question …

Sean Collins
    Participant

Im up for it and its your money. Lol all i have to do is talk to my wife and as long as i have my things i need to do done my wife could give 2 s&>/@ what i do in my spare time (with in reason).

So really it up to you @greg XD

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Its at $430 with a day to go. I’ll bet it hits $1000 when the auction is over.

Methinks you’re an eBay n00b… final price $2175. 😛

s&>/@

s&>/@ = S#!+ …?

Which brings us back to Dr. Malcom’s question …

Always upvote Jeff Goldblum!

Because if there’s no long range plan, then its just another time-consuming chore.

My life in a nutshell. You know me too well, @greg.

Sean Collins
    Participant

@philmatt24 this part of our forum is public and as such i thought id be best to censor myself.

Anyway a few days left I dont think i’m going to win (obvious from the start) but it was cool to finally enter one of these. Thx to anyone that hearted mine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar