LAN: Kevin Hinkle moving on

Home Forums All Things LEGO! LAN: Kevin Hinkle moving on

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

INFO: Kevin Hinkle to Transition into New Role Over the Coming Months

Hello and Good Morning RLUG Ambassadors & Work Group Leaders,

I hope this message finds you each well! As you’ve likely noticed, we’ve begun hiring for a new Community Manager responsible for AFOL engagement across the Americas. As a result, there have been questions and concerns from the AFOL community on how (or if) this hiring affects the current relationship between myself and the community.

Over the next several months, I will be transitioning into a newly developed role within our department that focuses more on business & marketing integration. Our purpose being to further champion and integrate the value of the AFOL community and our department into the business.

Once on boarded, this new Community Manager will indeed replace me in regards to day-to-day communication, engagement & support of the AFOL community in North, Central & South America. My responsibilities in regards to integration with the numerous LEGO marketing teams, service partners and regional offices will carry over into my new role. We will do our utmost to ensure as smooth as a transition as possible with a carefully coordinated handover. I want to stress that there is no immediate changes nor any changes to occur until the new hire is fully in place.

It has been my esteemed pleasure and honor to engage with and support the AFOL community in North, Central and South America over the past five years. Your never-ending enthusiasm, passion & drive continue to inspire me- and so many of my colleagues across the organization! Thank you for all our truly wonderful conversations and treasured memories at events all across the globe. I could not be happier, nor more excited, to play my part in continuing to bring your voice further into the company in new and exciting ways.

Thank you for your time and continued support of the LEGO Brand & hobby.
    Sincerely,

Kevin Hinkle
    Community Manager
    AFOL Relations & Programs

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Oh noes! Say it ain’t so!

Dan
    Participant

The Hinkle figs just shot up in value!

Laura
    Participant

Woot, job opening!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar