LAN: LEGO Instagram and events

Home Forums All Things LEGO! LAN: LEGO Instagram and events

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Hello and Good Morning Ambassadors,

I hope this message finds you each well! As mentioned elsewhere, we’ve been in a great position for experimentation and piloting cross-collaborative marketing initiatives with the AFOL community and various business units across the business this year.
    Another such area we’ve identified, is it to work more closely with our colleagues in the Social Media team! We’ve been given the opportunity to test out spotlighting members of the community, while engaging with them on-site at Fan-Organized Events, on the LEGO Group’s official Instagram account!
    If you’re not currently following our Instagram account (@LEGO), why not? ? If so, you can periodically check our account’s “Stories” feature by clicking the profile’s icon when you see the red circle around the LEGO logo. No circle, no story to watch. Throughout the year, you will see quick 10-second interviews with AFOLs at events, shot with the help of our outstanding Community Managers!
    As each story wraps up, I’ll share a quick update here with a screenshot so that we can share in the excitement and celebrate our fellow members of the community and their hard work! As of this moment, the primary area of focus in the US- However, we are hoping to include interviews later in the year (and into 2018) from other regions as well. ?
    If you have any questions or concerns regarding this initiative, please post here and I will do my best to answer them. As always, we thank you for your time and continued support of the LEGO Brand & hobby!

Sincerely,
    Kevin Hinkle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar