Lego Batman Minifigs

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego Batman Minifigs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello All!

I bought a full box of the Lego Batman movie minifigs. I am sure, as some have said, there is more than one set in the box of 60. After I figure out how to find one set (suggestions taken)….if anyone needs the other set or so before I return it to TRU, let me know! Otherwise it will probably head back on Saturday or Sunday.

Also, since my son is with his Mother this Saturday…anyone who wants to lend me their 6+ YO kid for the Lego Batman event at TRU for an hour or so so I can get my son the free Lego, let me know! LOL Hey, free baby sitter! 😛

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

You’d take a kid to that event, but not let said kid keep the LEGO? Cruel… just cruel.

I’m not particularly interested in that series of figs. You should get 3 full sets, as the rarity breakdown in a case of 60 has been:

3 figs @ 5 / case (15)
    6 figs @ 4 / case (24)
    7 figs @ 3 / case (21)

I could swear Eurobricks was the one that usually broke down each series nicely, but I can’t find their reviews now… but here’s one of Series 16 that confirms this breakdown:

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 16 (71013) Box Distribution

Buying a sealed case definitely gets you your set of 16, but if you’re trying to feel bags and then return the 44 you don’t want, that’s a lot of effort… in the past, we’ve gotten several people together to do a draft (Series 9) or to invest in a case and split out the sets / just specific ones people want. If others want in on Batman figs, you could negotiate rather than returning…

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

You’d take a kid to that event, but not let said kid keep the LEGO? Cruel… just cruel.

I’m not particularly interested in that series of figs. You should get 3 full sets, as the rarity breakdown in a case of 60 has been:

3 figs @ 5 / case (15)
    6 figs @ 4 / case (24)
    7 figs @ 3 / case (21)

I could swear Eurobricks was the one that usually broke down each series nicely, but I can’t find their reviews now… but here’s one of Series 16 that confirms this breakdown:

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 16 (71013) Box Distribution

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” src=”http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-collectible-minifigures-series-16-71013-box-distribution/embed/#?secret=hKUA3HfWt9&#8243; data-secret=”hKUA3HfWt9″ width=”591″ height=”333″ title=”“LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 16 (71013) Box Distribution” — The Brick Fan” frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

Buying a sealed case definitely gets you your set of 16, but if you’re trying to feel bags and then return the 44 you don’t want, that’s a lot of effort… in the past, we’ve gotten several people together to do a draft (Series 9) or to invest in a case and split out the sets / just specific ones people want. If others want in on Batman figs, you could negotiate rather than returning…

Yes, there were 3 full sets. I will be returning 2 of them this weekend unless someone wants to buy one. The Disney one was more like the breakdown you described so there were not 3 full sets in there…at least in the case I bought.

Thanks for the info!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

The Disney one was more like the breakdown you described so there were not 3 full sets in there…at least in the case I bought.

I’d have to wonder if the case was opened / mixed with another case, then… because everything I’ve ever seen indicates that each series has a specific, guaranteed breakdown per case, and that minimum 3 complete sets should be found therein, if the case is sealed and undisturbed. Weird.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar