Lego Batman Movie polybag "Phantom Zone"

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego Batman Movie polybag "Phantom Zone"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick Chen
    Participant

Found this polybag at Target. It says Batman in the Phantom Zone but that’s is wrong. It is from Fortress of Solitude. I put Robin on top likenin the movie.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean Collins
    Participant

I found this set at Walmart today. package was opened by my kids before i could take a picture. #ThreadJack Sorry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Grabbed the one at Walmart but didn’t see the Target one in Cranberry. Have to look at a different one I guess, but thanks for the heads up!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Found this polybag at Target. It says Batman in the Phantom Zone but that’s is wrong. It is from Fortress of Solitude. I put Robin on top likenin the movie.

I have looked at 4 Targets for this Polybag…again, no joy! You have the lucky grab touch! Congrats! Not selling for as much as the bat signal one but still already selling higher than MSRP. I just want one for my son and I to build and play with.

Nick Chen
    Participant

Not to rub it in, but they were in the holiday section. They were released for valentine’s day. So since valentine’s day is over, they were clearanced out. My wife found some at Monroeville Target and grabbed some for only $2 each.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Not to rub it in, but they were in the holiday section. They were released for valentine’s day. So since valentine’s day is over, they were clearanced out. My wife found some at Monroeville Target and grabbed some for only $2 each.

Sigh….As Batman would say…”I hate this place.” LMAO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar