Lego Dimensions TRU deal

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego Dimensions TRU deal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick Chen
    Participant

Hey LUG people,

I picked up Lego Dimensions yesterday. TRU seems to have the best deal. When you buy the Starterpack you get a $10 gift card. When you spend $35 on bonus packs you get another $10 gift card. Also I was able to get the Bricktober Hotel for free as well. The manager agreed that the Lego Dimensions qualifies as a “Lego Construction set” because the bricktober set is free with $75 purchase of “Lego Construction”

Greg Schubert
    Participant

These are gadgets that go with PlayStation 4 and which have no actual LEGO parts, right? Sorry for my ignorance but I have not played home video games since Atari. So did you choose specific characters?

Nick Chen
    Participant

There are physical elements. But they are not important to the game. There is a light up stand that is connected via USB. And RFID minifig discs. You place the minifig disc on the stand and the stand reads it.the game uses those discs to interact with the game.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Nick Chen.
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

So I went to the toys r us next to IKEA and the guy wouldn’t do two promotions on one purchase :/

Will McDine
    Participant

The only Dimensions sets I want are the Ghostbusters, and Simpsons. Lol I dont have time to play video games so the whole thing doesnt really interest me, but a mini echto-1…. yeah that really interests me. Lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar