Lego sets for sale

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Lego sets for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

Hiya friends, so below I’ve listed some sets I’m interested in selling. Due to the fact that I am currently in Indiana (the state) I would be bringing anything anyone is interested in buying to the Q3 mtg on the 16th 🙂 I’d like to sell as many of these as I can before I leave for Ireland on September 1 for my semester abroad so I can use the money over there haha I’ve been told Europe is expensive ;p I’ve checked w/ bricklink for the prices, and then went slightly lower for some. They all include minifigs unless otherwise stated.

7675 AT-TE Complete w/box and Instructions $80
    3187 Butterfly Beauty Shop SEALED (box has slight dent in corner, I can send a pic if wanted) $80
    8143 Ferrari F430 Challenge Complete w/Instructions (stickers applied in 4/10 shape, includes new sticker sheet) $85
    4020 Fire Fighting Boat Complete w/Instructions, box, and original cardboard insert $40
    4010 Police Rescue Boat Complete w/Instructions, box, and original cardboard insert $40
    8065 Mini Container Truck Complete w/Instructions $8
    3183 Stephanie’s Cool Convertible Complete w/Instructions $10
    3315 Olivia’s House Complete w/Instructions $55
    6537 Hydro Racer Complete w/Instructions (HAVE 2) $2/ea
    10151 Hot Rod Complete w/Instructions $80
    4842 Hogwarts Castle (4th Ed.) Complete W/Books 1&2 Instructions (Includes some minifgs, not all) $200

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar