Lego train Track

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego train Track

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Hey guys, long time (yes I’m alive).

I was sitting in my personal train layout room and was looking at my ME Models track saying I needed more.
    Does anyone have some they do not wish to have they would like to part with?

Also I’m willing to trade some my 9V track for PF at a 3:1 ratio if anyone is interested.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’m willing to trade some my 9V track for PF at a 3:1 ratio if anyone is interested.

You’re giving 3x 9V track segments for 1x PF track segment? Let me see what I have lying around…

Any chance you’ll be making the trek out for the 5th Birthday Party on Aug 19?

Matthew
    Participant

Haha I knew I should have clarified. 1 9V track for 3 PF.

Wont be able to, too much wedding stuff going on.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

My rule of thumb when it’s not absolutely clear is, the first thing goes with the first thing. So… you said

9V track for PF

3:1 ratio

but I was pretty sure you were looking to get a larger layout in exchange for giving someone who’s traditionalist some of what’s hard to come by these days… so I figured I’d mess with you help you (and the masses) out by clarifying.

Bummer we won’t see you, but congrats or whatever. 😉

Matthew
    Participant

I figured you would.

Im just making the move over to PF because of how uniform it will look with ballast. Plus my plan is to only use it in roads when I manage to LUGBULK parts for MILS roads.

So if you need 9V, I have around 50 straights to trade.

curve would be 1:1 trade.

Laura
    Participant

I would consider 2:1, 3:1 is a bit steep.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar