LUGbulk order distribution date

Home Forums LUG discussions LUGbulk order distribution date

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

I have baseball tonight so I won’t be able to attend. Also, you don’t get 1/2 cup PAB credit for sorting “YOUR” Lego. 🙂

Aw, oh well. I tried 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

Arrived.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Arrived.

*swoon*

David Bacon
    Participant

Woooooow. A pallet of Lego. How cool is that!

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Sorry I’m late to respond to this, but I’m on duty this weekend so unfortunately I can’t leave campus. However, let me know if you don’t get it all done as I’m pretty free next week/weekend!

Josh
    Keymaster

11 hours and 10 people later, it’s all sorted. You’re welcome to come to me to pick it up or wait until an event or quarterly meeting. evan posted some pics on his flickr stream. https://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata

RJ Thompson
    Participant

Cool. Can you provide an address and times of availability for pick up?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

it’s all sorted.

Everything is awesome!

Todd Brown
    Participant

Thanks to the few who did the work of the many. I was looking forward to sorting and socializing, but I will settle for picking up my stuff.

Josh
    Keymaster

824 greenhaven drive
    Bethel park, pa 15102

I’ll be here all day. Just give me a heads up when you think you’ll be here.

My number is 412 519 4762

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m going to try to remind everyone verbally, but I’ll say it here. As we near lugbulk 2016, I want to make sure you’re aware of the participation requirement of staffing and/or display at an event. There are opportunities the next 3 weekends as well as into November and December. Let me know if you need clarification on this.

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Hey Josh, are you going to be around tomorrow evening (Sunday)? If that is inconvenient, I can come another night.

Josh
    Keymaster

Yep, shoot me a text when you think you’ll come.

Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2015 11:05 PM
    To: josh@sixf00t4.com
    Subject: New reply in topic LUGbulk order distribution date

Zach Bauer wrote:

Hey Josh, are you going to be around tomorrow evening (Sunday)? If that is inconvenient, I can come another night.

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Ok great. Thanks!

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Is anyone missing or has too many white windows? 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

Is anyone missing or has too many white windows? :)

What do you have or not have?

Zach Bauer
    Participant

I am missing 50 2X2 windows and their frames and I have about 50 extra 2X3 window glass pieces. I’m sure my 50 just got mixed up in the sorting somewhere but as an environmentally conscious architect it pains me to think about someone’s building right now that is losing all of its internal heat through glass less windows.

David H Donley
    Participant

I just verified I got the exact same windows and frames quantities, so “not it”!

Tim

11 hours and 10 people later, it’s all sorted.

The fact that you posted this at 4:04

AM

is awe inspiring. Were people there until the wee hours of the morn? If so, bless you. Seriously, a big “thank you” to all the Sorters who undertook this monster task.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Tim, we kind of got on a roll (and @laura brought pizza ice cream cake, and Josh made caramel apple sangria…) so we just decided to put our heads down and power through. You’re welcome. 😀

Hannah Dow
    Participant

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all your hard work in sorting that! Josh, I’ll probs just get my stuff at the next event, which is Greensburg, yea? I’m working on that currently and I’m reeaaaalllyyy kicking myself for not ordering any of those 16×16 white plates right now :/

Duncan
    Participant

Tim, it was some really cool team work. 🙂

Zach, there were left over tan 2×2 windows at yhe end of the sorting. Are those the ones you are referring to?

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Hey Duncan,

No these were 2×2 white Windows and frames. Says 100 on the sheet and on the bag but only 50 there. And I have extra 2×3 Windows. I’ll wait to let everyone get their order and when I get a second I’ll go through the sheet to see who might have them.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Zach Bauer.
    Laura
    Participant

I am missing 50 2X2 windows and their frames

I just got around to sorting through my stuff. I am also missing a lot of 2×2 window glass. My order was for 90 (to fit all the frames I bought) I only ended up with 25. 🙁

Tim

I just checked my order sheet; I did not order any white windows or window glass. I’ve not picked up my order yet so if there are any windows in there, they are not mine. I’ll check when I do pick up my pieces.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar