LUGbulk order distribution date

Home Forums LUG discussions LUGbulk order distribution date

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I was given 19 extra 2×3 white windows in addition to the 100 that I ordered.

I have two dozen 1×16 white technic parts that I ordered, but probably can’t use. I thought I was ordering technic bricks but they are actually rounded beams. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Josh
    Keymaster

Anything extra, you can keep (unless it was clearly marked for someone else).

Zach’s and David Bacon’s missing items are going to be available at Maker Faire.

As for the 17th, I think I’ll still host time at my house if people are interested. You can do what you like with the Barnes and Noble event. If you’re leading, surely you get pab credits there. You also get pab credits for work days, so could be a nice day for earning.

We still need to finalize the track, hoping someone could take lead on getting some fabric to cover the sides perhaps. We painted it entirely black, but I think some white dotted lines would add some fun.

We should get/make a stencil and spray steel city lug on the backs of our chairs. Perhaps the track too.

We build a new pvc frame for hanging the banner that needs sprayed one more time.

We could build MILS train track on baseplates for greenberg and santa trolley. Any other building is possible too.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

We should get/make a stencil and spray steel city lug on the backs of our chairs. Perhaps the track too.

Um, we had a stencil for the tables… I’d go find the pic to prove it, but… meh.

Josh
    Keymaster

I didn’t size it up, but I was thinking the one for the tables, which we still have. Would be too big.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I know. Just trolling. <3

Laura
    Participant

I can cut out a quick stencil on the laser engraver today at school. What size were you thinking Josh? I can do a couple different sizes if necessary.

Josh
    Keymaster

A couple different sizes would be awesome. The backs of the chairs where the letters would fit is only about 1.5 inches high and about 18 inches wide.

Josh
    Keymaster

A couple different sizes would be awesome. The backs of the chairs where the letters would fit is only about 1.5 inches high and about 18 inches wide.

Duncan
    Participant

If you’re leading, surely you get pab credits there. You also get pab credits for work days, so could be a nice day for earning.

So does that mean I get pab credits for leading the summer Greenberg event and leading/hosting the Ice Skating party in Sept?

Josh
    Keymaster

Nope. I’m meant leasing the the context of staff in a public event

Josh
    Keymaster

Josh
    Keymaster

Duncan
    Participant

Like the summer Greenberg Train Show…

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Ooh, burn.

Josh
    Keymaster

Not sure what you’re saying since you got the staff credits for Greenberg, just like everyone else did.

In context of of the Barnes and noble, you’re either leading/staffing a public event, or you’re part of the public attending the event.

Duncan
    Participant

Not intended to be a burn. Just the way you phrased your one reply above. Made it sound like a member would get additional pab credits for taking lead. In addition to credits for staffing.

That was where my initial question came from. Sorry if it sounded snarky.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

You’ll have to forgive Fearless Leader, Duncan… even he sometimes is unclear in communication, or posts the same thing thrice. Fair question based on the phrasing, for sure.

Also, yinz guys are #threadjackers.

Josh
    Keymaster

yeah, I’m the one being a jag, Duncan. That should always be the assumption, if there is a jag blame that must be placed. When it is placed on me, it should be known that I’m doing it tongue in cheek too.

So, yeah, sorting lugbulk on the 17th then?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So, yeah, sorting lugbulk on the 17th then?

Yeah, @burikmodeldesign was asking today when that was happening…

Duncan
    Participant

No problem. Was a little unclear on the answer.

Whiteside
    Participant

I will plan on being there on the 17th!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Just so we’re clear: the LUGBulk is sorted. We’ll be doing other things this Saturday, like such as:

As for the 17th, I think I’ll still host time at my house if people are interested. You can do what you like with the Barnes and Noble event. If you’re leading, surely you get pab credits there. You also get pab credits for work days, so could be a nice day for earning.

We still need to finalize the track, hoping someone could take lead on getting some fabric to cover the sides perhaps. We painted it entirely black, but I think some white dotted lines would add some fun.

We build a new pvc frame for hanging the banner that needs sprayed one more time.

We could build MILS train track on baseplates for greenberg and santa trolley. Any other building is possible too.

Todd Brown
    Participant

Josh-
    Any particular time on Saturday (the 17th) or should I just show up?

Josh
    Keymaster

details, details, details. I usually say after lunch and then we’ll order pizza or something for dinner if enough people are interested.

If there was interest in the space planning that Walter was talking about, that can happen too.

Laura
    Participant

Here’s what the stencil looks like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar