New to town from Vegas

Home Forums Introductions New to town from Vegas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dan (Beast)
    Participant

I just moved to Upper Saint Clair from Las Vegas. I have all my MOCs, SECs and Lego Sets wrapped in cling wrap just waiting for me to unbox them. I also have a few MOC projects, or designs I have ‘borrowed’ from others in the works. I’m interested in meeting some more Lego enthusiasts in town. Let me know if you want to get together and have a beer or something, I will buy the first round.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Oy vey, another Dan! Take a number… @erunaamo is Dan the First, @randomdan is Dan the Second, @bsodan is Dan the Third, @danny316p is Danfourth… I now pronounce thee Danfifth! (…and we actually have a few others registered on the site, but they’re not very active and thus have been exempted from our enumeration…)

But seriously, welcome, and hopefully we can meet up soon! Do you have a flickr or other pics of your work online? What styles / themes interest you? Our big fall / Christmas season of displays and events is mostly over and we typically lay low a bit in Jan/Feb to recover, but the SW Randall evolving display is still in full force, so if you’re at all Spacey, that’s a great opportunity to get your feet wet and meet a few folks in the near future! (Lots of back reading there, but the gist of it is every 2 weeks, we’re modifying the display to simulate colonization of a planet. I believe the Phase IV install is… um… help me out, @zaximillian! January 7?)

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to town and to the site

Dan (Beast)
    Participant

Sorry there are so many many Dan’s. If you want you can call me by my callsign, Beast.

I’ll check out SW Randall.

Here are a few of my MOCs.

X-02 Wyvern from Ace Combat 4

Red Alert Mammoth Tank

MQ-9 Reaper

Bigfoot

Pickup Truck

Ferrari F1

F-16s

Pete
    Participant

Lets all drink a fifth to danfifth.

Sean Collins
    Participant

Hi New Dan (Beast), welcome. LOL. Now I’m not the new guy anymore. XD

Tim

Welcome Beast Dan! I really like the tank and the microscale F-16s. Looking forward to meeting you. You’re in a good area as the LUG’s “home base” is right next door in Mt. Lebanon. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Tim.
    Dan (Beast)
    Participant

Thanks for the welcomes and thanks for the compliments on some of the mocs. Once I get more settled I will upload more as well as some SECs I reverse engineered or borrowed the LDD files.

Mt Lebanon is close, I will have to have you over once I get a bit more settled and unpack the boxes

Josh
    Keymaster

Hi New Dan (Beast), welcome. LOL. Now I’m not the new guy anymore. XD

lol. You cannot dodge initiation!

also +1 for the south hills, @greg

Welcome, Beast. Thanks for joining and sharing your MOCs. See you soon.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

+1 for the south hills

a runnin’ rebel to boot

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar