oops-template is b0rked

Home Forums Site Admin oops-template is b0rked

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

So, yeah…upgraded wordpress and a few other plugins…I did my homework before upgrading, but apparently not well enough…Totally broke the theme of the layout. I’ll see what we can do here…

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

b0rked, eh?

Great jorb, Homestar!

Josh
    Keymaster

annnnnnnnnnnnnd we’re back.

which reminds me, @iamrjthompson…how’s that theme progress? Seemed we got a bit distracted with rebranding/logo, but a template would be great…

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Great jorb, Homestar!

I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced ‘jaeorb’. Or, if you wanna get more technical, ‘faharglinggrass.’

Josh
    Keymaster

oh, and the update has improved the tagging feature…just do the @ symbol and start typing someone’s name…might take a second, but a nice window will pop up. Not sure that last tag worked, so I’ll tag you again, @iamrjthompson

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced ‘jaeorb’. Or, if you wanna get more technical, ‘faharglinggrass.’

There are several pronunciations, Ben. Come on!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Come on!

I’m pretty sure you mean ‘Come on fhqwhgads.’ Seriously, I could do this all day. Also, I’m pretty sure the non-Homestar fans’ Dork-meters are registering off the charts right now.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure you mean ‘Come on fhqwhgads.’

I’d actually reverted to standard Arrested Development reference mode. But you’re right, I meant fhqwhgads.

Also, I’m pretty sure the non-Homestar fans’ Dork-meters are registering off the charts right now.

We’re a group of adults who play with toys. Our dork-meters should register off the charts 24/7. #EverybodyToTheLimit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar