Parts Inventory Program?

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Parts Inventory Program?

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Erin D.
    Participant

Yep, you’re right. It was totally your fault.

As per the usssss…….

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello Friends!

Sorry to rehash a 3 year old topic, but this was the most pertinent thread.

Has anyone found a better way than Bricklink to catalog a list of sets and parts inventory with storage locations? I need a good way to do that and Bricklink seems the most viable option with the closed store (for now). It seems to allow for parts and sites and bin or storage locations. Has anyone tried this?

Yes….I am OCD and anal. No, I don’t want to change. I have 2 Engineering degrees so it just in my nature. I just want a way to mark and find something when it is buried in a box in a closet I only go into 2 times a year. OR a part, in a bin, in a bag, that I forgot I had and order again only to find it the day after it is shipped to me.

Thank you!

Signed,
    Slowly Slipping Into Madness

David Bacon
    Participant

I don’t have anything sorted by locations, but I kind of like the way that Rebrickable has their inventory set up, and for the most part use that myself. https://rebrickable.com/

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I have enough trouble trying to keep track of MOC’s and sets. I would find cataloging every unattached LEGO piece to be a cruel punishment, especially knowing that the next time I build something, I would have to figure out what pieces went into the thing that I built and update the inventory. Fortunately for me, neither nuclear nor biomedical engineering inflicted an identified mental disorder.

Josh
    Keymaster

reviving old threads is fun.

in my bricklink adventures the other night, i found brickstock to be not downloading prices and images and such…upon some research, seems the tides have turned…where Brickstock was a phoenix from the ashes of an abandoned brickstore, it is now brickstore that has been reborn!

here also are some links from bricklink on all the different options.

https://www.bricklink.com/links.asp?catID=9

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar