Philly Brick Fest 2015 – Apr 23-26

Home Forums LUG discussions Philly Brick Fest 2015 – Apr 23-26

Viewing 10 posts - 176 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

People’s heads aren’t really cut off in these pics, you have to open them elsewhere, apparently WordPress likes to force them into landscape format whether they’re really like that or not.

Here’s more. My display pics won’t go up on flickr til next week. I also took a lot of pics of the first fire walk, we’ll see when I get to those.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

And finally, the Laura collection. (And by ‘collection’ I mean 3 pics.) I know there’s also photos out there of Josh being mean to me, so let’s see them already.

Attachments:
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8994372@N04/sets/72157650061607414/

I wasn’t as pic-happy as I was at Greenberg, so there’s only 30.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Beeteedoubleyoo, I’m counting 16 different names in the display credits, which I would guess is a record for us. I’m pretty sure I didn’t miss anybody.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ok I finally got around to going through these pics. This way, if somebody asks you what goes on at these conventions and you want to show them that it isn’t just dumb stuff all weekend… well, this won’t help you at all.

I took a lot of pics. Since Nick “The Snail” Chen* hadn’t shown up with the tables yet, I had nothing better to do. So enjoy.

*Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding

Attachments:
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

And four more…

Attachments:
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

The camera does capture some amusing poses when you guys do this. In pic 10, I like to imagine that Micah is putting on the ritz, and Laura is making a hard right in a car with a giant steering wheel.

That’s all I got, I wasn’t there for the end.

Attachments:
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I do believe you’ve just given me my new profile pic for my social mediums with #7 there, Benjamin… d’you mind?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

d’you mind?

Nope, not at all, knock yourself out. I’ll waive my usual $50 per use fee.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ok, so this isn’t tremendously important, but for some reason (I already forget why), I was looking for our group photo that we posed for at the end of Philly Brickfest 2015 and I can’t find it. I thought that it had made it to the group flickr stream, most likely via Josh, but I don’t see it anywhere in there or in his photo stream, nor can I find it posted anywhere to either thread here. Yet it must’ve shown up somewhere, cause I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it. Who knows where it is?

Viewing 10 posts - 176 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar