Q4 Trading Thread

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Q4 Trading Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rich Millich
    Participant

* @greg and @philmatt24, I’m interested in what Duplo brick you have or acquire, as other colors in smaller single digit quantities may be of use to me for visual columns or large LEGO brick built trophies. Show quality white, red and green in particular.

* @greg? I am interested in 24 white 2x2x3 white corner slopes from you. (24 / 4 corners per building = 6 buildings). We can work a deal, because…

* I’ll be bringing trade brick (sorted, thank you) to Q4 in addition to some figs I plan to trade to @digivolution and @rudimae. Possibly for future considerations or a player to be named later.

* @joshhall, I’m also bringing a medium box of brick to add to our play bulk. It is used, but contains a couple of figs in there. Maybe I can get cup credit at half the brick I have in return. It would be about 1-2 cups for me if we agreed on that I’d think. I dunno how that works.

Neil Tannyan
    Participant

I’ve got a large tub of extra Lego mostly from purchased sets that I don’t need and want to trade.. i’ll bring with me…

I’ve also got for sale (or possible trade) all built w/instructions and fully complete a brick bank, Parisian restaurant, palace cinema, pet shop and a Kwik-E-Mart.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I don’t think I really have any, but if I hear back on that CL post and it’s still there to buy, I’ll bring it Saturday.

Duncan
    Participant

* I’ll be bringing trade brick (sorted, thank you) to Q4 in addition to some figs I plan to trade to @digivolution and @rudimae. Possibly for future considerations or a player to be named later.

Hi Rich,
    I will be at the meeting on Saturday. Is there anything else specific you were looking for in exchange for all the starwars/fleshie minifigs?
    Duncan

Bob Grier
    Participant

I’m bringing the following to trade if anyone’s interested:
    * (12) Medium Stone Gray Panels 4 x 4 x 6 Corner Round (46361).
    * (6) Medium Stone Gray Cylinder Half 2 x 4 x 5 w/1 x 2 cutout (85941).
    * (12) Medium Stone Gray Cones 3 x 3 x 2 w/axle hole (6233).
    * (14) Bright Light Orange Cylinder Half 2 x 4 x 4 (20430).
    * (3) Technic Throwbots (discontinued in 1999). Not sure if they have “names”, but I’ll have the red, blue and white ones, plus instruction books for the red and blue ones. They were in a bin I got recently from a relative, so I’m not sure if they’re complete.

Rich Millich
    Participant

@digivolution: Black tile in 1×1 and 1×2. I’m really short. Also LBG 1x brick. Length not important. Varying lengths is better.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Rich Millich.
    Rich Millich
    Participant

I now owe @legoman270 1/2 cup of basic brick. 2×2 black, profile, sand green maybe?

Rich Millich
    Participant

@willmcdine owes me 1 1/2 cups of redemption for old gray plate given.

Rich Millich
    Participant

Here’s what you’re getting @legoman270, based on our conversation at Q4:

(51) Medium Dark Flesh Brick, Modified 1 x 2 with Masonry Profile (Brick Profile)
    (5) Medium Dark Flesh Brick, Modified 1 x 4 with Masonry Profile (Brick Profile)
    (16) Medium Dark Flesh Brick, 1 x 12
    Plus a goodie bag of random parts.

I can have it with me tomorrow if you want.

Neil Tannyan
    Participant

Rich- sounds great, tomorrow is good… when’s best to meet??? My morning is currently clear, afternoon is pretty busy with meetings… lunch time is good… message me at neil.tannyan@hatch.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar