Rebrick: Star Wars freighter

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! Rebrick: Star Wars freighter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

We’re very excited to announce a brand-new Star Wars themed contest on LEGO Rebrick: Freighter Wars! In this contest, participants are invited to build their own YT Corellian light freighter – also known as the make and model of the iconic Millennium Falcon! Build your version of the freighter with the iconic disk shape and you could win the grand prize of:

· 75192 Millennium Falcon signed by the designer

· 6176782 Escape the Space Slug

· Exclusive artwork signed by artists from Lucasfilm

· A certificates of winning

Two runner up winners a will also receive 75192 Millennium Falcon signed by the designer, a certificate of winning, and 6176782 Escape the Space Slug. One bonus prize winner will be randomly selected to win 75192 Millennium Falcon signed by the designer and 6176782 Escape the Space Slug, and 20 additional randomly selected bonus winners will win 6176782 Escape the Space Slug. There’s lots of ways to win and lots of prizes!

The contest runs until October 11th 2017 at 10:00 a.m. EST. To find out more information, please visit:

http://Rebrick.it/FreighterWars

Please let your fellow community members know ? Really looking forward to seeing the entries we get into this contest!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Any speculation on what it would take to win this contest? I mean the guy who spent months, maybe even years, designing a UCS millenium falcon is going to judge other people on undertaking the same task. How can one impress the designer of the largest set LEGO has made to date? My first thought was a steampunk version … but now I see that even that has been done before.

Are any of you space guys considering this challenge?

Rich Millich
    Participant

Not without full directions for the UCS, and I’m focusing on SWR. It would be interesting, at the YT-1300 *does* have alternate configurations that I find interesting.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I was thinking that either TMNT or classic Disney themes could work as variations of the ship that did the Kessel run in 12 parsecs, but I suspect the winner of this contest is going to build something that looks a lot like the original.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar