Rebrick: The Great Mountain Chase

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! Rebrick: The Great Mountain Chase

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Greg Schubert Greg Schubert 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Keymaster
    No points.

In our first contest of 2018, we ask participants to show off their photography and building skills by depicting the classic tale of cops vs. robbers. Capture the chase of crooks into the mountains by LEGO City mountain police for the chance to win the grand prize:

• 60174 Mountain Police Headquarters

• 60172 Dirt Road Pursuit

• 60173 Mountain Arrest

• 60176 Wild River Escape

• 60170 Off-Road Chase

• 60171 Mountain Fugitives

• 60175 Mountain River Heist

• $800 USD shopping spree on Shop.LEGO.com

Two runner up winners will also receive the 60174 LEGO City Mountain Police Headquarters and a $300 shopping spree on Shop.LEGO.com, and one bonus prize winner will also win the 60174 LEGO City Mountain Police Headquarters.

The contest runs until February 8th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. EST. Please tell your fellow community members about it! More information can be found at:

http://rebrick.it/mountainchase

Let me know if you have any questions 😊 Also stay tuned for another new contest launching later this month!

Profile photo of Will McDine
    Will McDine
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Will Absolutely have to enter this.

Profile photo of Greg Schubert
    Greg Schubert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I just read a bunch of questions and comments on the contest site. Digitally created images are allowed as well as use of non-LEGO objects like rocks and trees. At the very least, you need “crooks” and “LEGO city mountain police,” for example, this guy:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=160992#T=S&O={“iconly”:0}

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I got a mountain police set and I started working on my entry for this contest. 🙂

Profile photo of Tom Frost
    Tom Frost
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I just bought the little set for the minifigs. I may try to do something for this also.

Profile photo of Matt Redfield
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    No badges. No points.

Prizes are bomb. But I prefer the original Jailbreak Joe to whatever silly crooks they have these days…

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

The mountain police contest has only been open a few days and there are already 169 entries. There will be a flurry of entries when the contest is closer to being over. 😉

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I thought I had a good entry for this contest but then I reread the rules and realized that no licensed minifig parts are useable. I had this great hair piece that I wanted to use, but I determined that the hair only came in Exo-Force sets, which is not a LEGO trademark, it is licensed from Japanese animation.

Btw, space guys, the next Rebrick contest is called Great Moments in Space: https://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/contest-page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.