Santa Trolley 2014 – PA Trolley Museum

Home Forums LUG discussions Santa Trolley 2014 – PA Trolley Museum

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Finally done for the semester! Gave the final yesterday and just have to grade it now…

Could the monorail come with Laura or Ben to the Q4?

Laura
    Participant

I just wanted say thank you to everyone who contributed, staffed and helped prepare for the display this year. Big shout out to David and Pete, who staffed nearly every shift available. Beyond that I can’t even begin to make a list of everyone that was involved, you know who you are, so thank you to yins too! 🙂

This display was an even bigger hit than last year. We had people coming in that said they were just there to see us. A lot of business cards were taken as we kept having to restock them. Visitors had a lot of questions and compliments, very few complaints.

The museum gave the LUG a donation and would love to have us again next year. I will hopefully have a total number of visitors for Santa Trolley at the meeting on Saturday and also have some information on future display opportunities at the museum.

Edit: Typo

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Laura.
    Laura
    Participant

Finally done for the semester! Gave the final yesterday and just have to grade it now…

Could the monorail come with Laura or Ben to the Q4?

Evan has your Monorail Dan, I assume he plans to return it at the meeting but it could possibly be before.

Josh
    Keymaster

please make sure your doodle entries accurately represent your staffed shifts. Laura will be going through to validate as well.

I’ve added what was current, so please verify there prior to Saturday’s redemption too – http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pab/

and, who was Mike?

Zemata
    Participant

I was there last sunday with kristen. I think Laura put us in but I’m not certain.

EDIT: I was there for 3 days. So thats 6 shifts? If so I’m short one cup

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Zemata.
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar