Series 10 CMF

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Series 10 CMF

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ChristianK
    Participant

I’m thinking most of you probably already have all of the Series 10 Collectible Minifigures if you’re inclined to get them. However, I just bought my first batch of eight on a whim. I got three of the Motorcycle Mechanic. I’m guessing he’s really common. I randomly grabbed eight packs from the middle of the box. I’m looking to unload the duplicates for different figs. I’m most interested in the Revolutionary Soldier, the Sea Captain, the Roman Commander, the Warrior Woman, or the Tomahawk Warrior.

Josh
    Keymaster

I’ve been churning them through bricklink, so you’re welcome to swap me whatever you’d like. I’m Probably putting in another 2 or 3 orders of 32 from lego, after getting paid for a few big orders this past week.

ChristianK
    Participant

Thanks, Josh. I’ll take you up on your offer. I’m in Bethel, too, so we can swap out at a time that’s convenient for you. The Village Square Toys R Us had a couple new boxes when I went, but I know everyone’s selling through them very fast. They weren’t in the LEGO aisle, on the side cap display where some Series 9 figs are still on display, but rather, just in their packaging in the checkout aisles. Not a bad idea for such an alluring impulse buy, and I think maybe they’re trying to dissuade customers from feeling them up too much.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

trying to dissuade customers from feeling them up too much

You wouldn’t want to do that to Medusa … anyway it appears that my Walmart NEVER got them. The empty series 9 box has been hanging at the end of the aisle for weeks. ๐Ÿ™

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

trying to dissuade customers from feeling them up too much

Yep, at least one of the Five Below stores I’ve checked has them at the checkout. Not cool. Then again, when one realizes that time equals money, is it really worth standing there feeling up the bags for an hour just hoping to find another Sea Captain or Librarian? (Or Gold, obviously…) More reasonable to BUY ALL THE THINGS and re-sell, eh?

Will McDine
    Participant

I Have 2 Complete Sets and Many Many Many Duplicates. I MUST STRIKE GOLD!

Josh
    Keymaster

seems like someone (else?) in pittsburgh found mr gold – http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/3888309011.html

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yikes, $1000?

I guess maybe we need to spread our search area? Unless this is Laura’s sister-in-law or something…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

So, I was finally convinced that Walmart would never get series 10, and guess what? Fortunately I discovered this when I was out in a somewhat rural area, far from home, where no one else seems to have looked. ๐Ÿ™‚ The yellow display box filled with gold packets was apparently abandoned unceremoniously on the shelf with other LEGO products.

Josh
    Keymaster

by “this” did you mean to attach a pic? you’re always good for attaching pics with your post ๐Ÿ™‚ did you get the box?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

by โ€œthisโ€ did you mean to attach a pic?

Sorry, by “this” I meant the answer to “guess what,” that Wal*Mart finally got a big box of series 10 minifigs. We did not buy the entire box and we did not find Mr. G, I only looked for figs that resembled my avatar photo. I have an unopened grandpa and a shield maiden, which I will probably return if no LUG members are interested.

As you might have guessed, the intent of my post was to alert others who ARE interested in series 10 to check other Wal*Mart stores. Of course I still have not seen the gold series 10 minifigs in the store that is only a ten minute walk from my house … but I am hopeful.

Tim

I have an unopened grandpa and a shield maiden, which I will probably return if no LUG members are interested.

Greg, I am interested in those two figures. I actually have not bought any Series 10 yet.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Series 10 scouting report: I saw about three boxes worth of gold packages at TRU on McKnight today. Price was $3.19. I did not have time to check a single one, just thought I’d let you know. They had a Prince of Persia ostrich race set still on the shelf. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar