Space Planning Meet-up and Trade At Walter's Place

Home Forums LUG discussions Space Planning Meet-up and Trade At Walter's Place

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Whiteside
    Participant

A few of the spacers (Dan & Rich), have been trying to organize a meet-up to trade and plan. I am planning on having a get-together at my place for trading stuff along with maybe working on planning a future space display. We are meeting this Friday starting after 5:00 PM. I will order Pizza. Let me know if you are interested so I can plan for it.

My address is:
    439 Austin Avenue
    Pittsburgh Pa 15243

Some of the things I am interested in trading/ selling:

1.) Emerald knight (night?)
    2.) Some track and switches, maybe some other train stuff.
    3.) I have almost every Star Wars set produced from 1999 to 2012. Most have boxes. I might be open to trading some.
    4.) Exoforce orange base
    5.) Technic Mercedes orange truck
    6.) Mindstorms 2.0

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Whiteside.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I have tentative plans already, but I’d like to join if I am able… might be I could get there a bit later.

Haven’t been in a trading mindset so not sure what I’d be prepared to give away, but could maybe have some discussions… not opposed to amassing more Unitron/Blacktron I/Ice Planet/M-Tron stuff, but this group probably isn’t looking to offload much of that.

Whiteside
    Participant

It’s looking like Rich & Dan are in and maybe Matt might stop in later. I’ll order Pizza when people get here. Any drink requests?

Walter

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Should be there around 5-5:30. I like pizza. Can pick up some drinks if you like – not sure what sort you mean.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t think I’m gonna make it over for this. So have fun and take pics and let us know what you come up with. And tell Rich we’re glad that he’s still alive cause last Sunday me n Josh were wondering if something bad’d happened to him.

Whiteside
    Participant

Anyone who is coming… If you have trouble finding my place my cell is 412 327 9132.

Walter

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m still waiting for stories and pics…

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

To quote our Fearless Leader, #picsoritdidnthappen. So… I guess… it didn’t happen?

Josh
    Keymaster

guess so.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Weird. I remember being there. And pizza. And you were there (@randomdan)… and you were there (@zaximillian)… and you were there (@whitesidewjw)… no, Auntie Em, this was a real, truly live place!

…or was it…?

Whiteside
    Participant

I forgot to take pics! My fault. I think we ought to start planning another space meet-up. I’m planning on going to Brickfair Virginia if my schedule allows to take a few pics for Blocks. Anyone else thinking of going?

Tim

I forgot to take pics! My fault. I think we ought to start planning another space meet-up. I’m planning on going to Brickfair Virginia if my schedule allows to take a few pics for Blocks. Anyone else thinking of going?

Ben and Susie are already registered. I will likely be going also for at least Friday night and Saturday. There is a separate thread here: http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfairva-2015/

Dan
    Participant

I may have a Monorail cover available for trade…

Aaron Gomez
    Participant

I think we ought to start planning another space meet-up.

Are there any plans in the works still for trading meet-ups?

Whiteside
    Participant

I would be game for another meet-up. The next two week-ends I am busy but how about the weekend of October 17th? Maybe Saturday Afternoon.

Josh
    Keymaster

That’s the tentative date for the lugbulk sorting, but as days go by with me not hearing anything, I grow more pessimistic -http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lugbulk-order-distribution-date/

unless someone volunteers to come down during the week to finish it, I think we’ll have a meeting at my house that day still, to work on the track before the youngstown event the next day. We’ll want to make sure we have everthing in working order.

Whiteside
    Participant

Why don’t we plan on meeting at Josh’s to help with the track and we can also take a little time to trade some things if people want. I know Matt wanted my inter modal train car and Mearsk train.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar