Star Wars Carousel in Blocks Magazine

Home Forums MOCs Star Wars Carousel in Blocks Magazine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick Chen
    Participant

At last year’s PBF, the guy from Blocks Magazine asked me if he could show my Star Wars Carousel in a issue of Blocks Magazine. I took the pics and sent him some info about this MOC. It took a while but it finally came to print in the Nov 2016 issue of Blocks Magazine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom Frost
    Participant

Wow, thats really cool, Nick, and well-deserved, congrats!

Nick Chen
    Participant

Wow, thats really cool, Nick, and well-deserved, congrats!

Thanks @tfdesigns! I am going to have to pick your brain and see if we can make this Technological Terror less prone to rebel attacks and self destruction. I need to help with the powerfunctions and gearing.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Nick Chen.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m super impressed and may be “harvesting” some ideas to re-imagine my carousel! Anything you get for increased reliability, let us know. GREAT JOB!

Tom Frost
    Participant

I am going to have to pick your brain and see if we can make this Technological Terror less prone to rebel attacks and self destruction. I need to help with the powerfunctions and gearing.

Sure, glad to help, Nick

Tim

see if we can make this Technological Terror less prone to rebel attacks and self destruction

You really should add a small thermal exhaust port at the top of the Carousel. 😀

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

You really should add a small thermal exhaust port at the top of the Carousel.

Seconded.

Props on the props, Nick!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar