What Devilry Is This?

Home Forums Site Admin What Devilry Is This?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

@joshhall… badges and points are a thing now???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

yea, intrigued. how does one earn a badge or a point?

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m playing. Toying with the idea. Gamify the lug? good or bad? will people who don’t care about them start to care about them because others care about them? takes time to admin…not too thrilled about that…but tinkering…

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about it… I guess as long as *I* don’t have to take the time to admin, I don’t mind it… not convinced it’ll increase participation or anything, though.

Dan
    Participant

This could make the LUG fun if we didn’t take them too seriously (no/very few rules)

Rich Millich
    Participant

Badges and points are so old school that I like it. Forum points are best treated like Whose Line Is It Anyway? and shouldn’t be taken seriously by anyone. At all. Ever. Other than that, I’m all for it. All points assigned to me should be negative, just for fun. For I am the Negative One, noted cynic and worrywart, I wanna be different, and my randomly negative points would indicate that this point system means nothing, as it should, to KEEP it fun.

Therefore, in keeping with the theory, I would like to receive the very first “point”: a -1.

Out of nowhere, Waluigi approves of this. WAH!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Rich Millich.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Rich Millich.
    Josh
    Keymaster

submit any ideas for badges and points in this thread. I don’t know how points work yet, but i think I have badges figured out.

Badge Name:
    Criteria to earn:
    Description:
    Picture (32 x 32 pixels):

Greg Schubert
    Participant
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Ten points to Gregory!

(But I see that you cleverly edited the “quotes” of Rich’s & my posts to fit your narrative… well played.)

(Also, do we take from the bulk of those clips that you’re opposed to the badges, or from the final clip that you are in favor…?)

(Also, I’m quite certain that in at least one of those clips, they were saying “badgers”… lulz.)

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I am ambivalent about points, badgers, mushrooms, etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar