What is your dream MOC?

Home Forums MOCs What is your dream MOC?

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Whiteside
    Participant

He brought a working version of it to one of the meetings, and I know he specifically told me that he’d love to finish it, but needed people to help him…

Recreating mt washington was supposed to be included in our project support request with LEGO that got put on hold by LEGO for unknown reasons.

[/quote]

It did work and it is still together. The trouble I had with it was that after a while it lose its connection to the chain. If we used mindstorms, it may work better but it setup would become more involved. I wanted it to work in two steps- plug it in & turn it on. Another idea might be using the kind of mechanism that T Frost created for his self-reversing trolley.

Bob Grier
    Participant

It did work and it is still together. The trouble I had with it was that after a while it lose its connection to the chain. If we used mindstorms, it may work better but it setup would become more involved. I wanted it to work in two steps- plug it in & turn it on. Another idea might be using the kind of mechanism that T Frost created for his self-reversing trolley.

Self reversing trolley?? I’d love to hear more about that!! Sounds like a potential collaboration forming!! I’m certainly interested if anyone else is!!

Dan
    Participant

I’m dreaming of a basement sized space layout similar to a model railroad. A large factory centerpiece, rail yards, mines, shuttle facilities, and the like.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar