Where did everybody go?

Home Forums LUG discussions Where did everybody go?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Is anyone building anything, you know, out of LEGO, by any chance? We have so many members and so few posts. What happened to all those LUGbulk parts that people ordered? We have a bunch of events coming up … what are yinz doing?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

A lot of moving furniture lately, actually… (1) helping my folks clear out my deceased grandparents’ place for a pending sale, (2) helping family move my brother into an apartment, (3) transporting LEGO room to free up a room for new tenant at my house…

I built those vignettes for PBF, and have some ideas for when I get a round tuit and get the new LEGO room set up… 😀

Tim

I’ve been working on LVRR stuff and just realized were only 2 weeks out from Cranberry Library. I’ve been sick the last few days. Got the blue 2×4 and white bricks from Josh last week and will probably work on the globe during LVRR open hours. I’ve also done small bits on a few other projects for later this year.

Bob Grier
    Participant

Greg, I’ve also been working stuff for the LVRR display, specifically on a Hogsmeade Village. There’s a link in that forum thread to some in-progress pictures I posted on Flickr, plus I’m sure Tim and I will take some of the display this weekend and post them next week.

Josh
    Keymaster

I’ve been having a strong itch to build a building for the past month or so…if I weren’t so busy organizing and staffing events, maybe i’d find some free time 😛 Hoping to make some progress, if not finish at least 1 of my ideas by summer trolley.

Tom Frost
    Participant

what are yinz doing

LOL, apparently some of us are updating avatar images

Will McDine
    Participant

School work, and actual work mostly. Semester finished up last week, now its time to clean, and sort, and organize all the stuff I have in the basement (not really sure what all I have at this point and not still completely unpacked from PBF). Have Multiple things I want to build, just no time or room really.

Hannah Dow
    Participant

Busy moving all my things down to Columbus, crazy how much space lego takes up! I’m excited to get everything unpacked and start to build some things for the summer trolley event 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I am behind on my posting here. I’ll catch up in the next week. Mostly I am working on improving my GBC for Chicago next month. Unlike last year’s modules, the one I took to BFNE this time was puny and weak, but also unlike last year’s, it worked almost the entire time without breaking down and leaked very few balls, so this is considered an improvement.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> sorry guys, I did not follow this thread because I knew I was not going

Well maybe if you spent more time following other people’s threads and less time changing your profile pic, you’d know the answer to this question already 😛

Greg Schubert
    Participant

less time changing your profile pic

@bengood921
    some day I want to be just like you

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> @bengood921 some day I want to be just like you

You’ll have to get in line. Your pic change did briefly fool me though. I’d logged out at that point and just read your message in email when it came in, but of course there I couldn’t see your pic change that went with it. But then later I refreshed the Steel City LUG tab and I’m thinking ‘Why am I still showing up as being logged in when I logged out awhile ago? And why isn’t Greg showing up on the ‘Recently logged in’ list when he was obviously here not that long ago? Wait, and why is my pic showing up twice? And why does it say ‘Greg Schubert’ when I hover the mouse over one of them?’ So anyway, that’s fine, but the fee for using my pic is $100 per hour or any part of an hour. I accept cash.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

And why isn’t Greg showing up on the ‘Recently logged in’ list when he was obviously here not that long ago? Wait, and why is my pic showing up twice? And why does it say ‘Greg Schubert’ when I hover the mouse over one of them?’

SHENANIGANS!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ooh I do like this profile pic though. Did ACPin take that one for you?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Yes he took the picture and there is a story behind why he did it. Meeting AC Pin and talking to him was the highlight of Brickfair for me last year.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> Yes he took the picture and there is a story behind why he did it. Meeting AC Pin and talking to him was the highlight of Brickfair for me last year.

I met him at BFVA16 also and he took a pic of me doing the same pose with my (non-working) GBC module. I should see if I can get a copy of that from him.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I found the photo in a collage, probably on flickr, that AC Pin created. It was just barely big enough for the SCLUG Avatar.

Dan
    Participant

I’ve been experimenting with ideas. Nothing big lately!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

<< I found the photo in a collage, probably on flickr, that AC Pin created. It was just barely big enough for the SCLUG Avatar.

I can’t find it in his Flickr stream. He certainly did not post the pic he took of me.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I can’t find it in his Flickr stream. He certainly did not post the pic he took of me.

it took me a while to find it again:

The Pose at BrickFair Va

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Sweet! I’m in that one, whoop!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar