who wants a lug tshirt?

Home Forums LUG discussions who wants a lug tshirt?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    David H Donley
    Participant

I will get one.

Josh
    Keymaster

bump.

and if you really care, i suppose we could have shirts with the logo on a back and some with it on the back. Doesn’t seem to be a difference in cost to have multiple designs. Just let me know what you like.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

This is the first I saw this thread … good thing you sent out that notice, Josh.

Is a white outline on the building part of the logo possible for the purpose of making black shirts a viable choice?

Are long sleeves an option? I’m thinking of how cold the Greenberg building was last year.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Are long sleeves an option?

I see the answer to this question is yes, you just have to click on “change shirt” to see the other options.

Josh
    Keymaster

yeah, lots of options with shirts. I don’t have a logo with white border – if someone else wanted to make one, I’ll gladly add it. I can give the high resolution logo file to anyone interested.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

so long as they pick either black or yellow

What about very, very dark gray?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

What about very, very dark gray?

I’ll allow it. But only because Batman.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

That actually made me laugh out loud, even before I saw the pic (Greg’s comment, not Matt’s. Matt only makes me laugh when he does his Bones imitation).

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

That actually made me laugh out loud, even before I saw the pic (Greg’s comment, not Matt’s. Matt only makes me laugh when he does his Bones imitation).

The because Batman comment wasn’t really intended to get the lulz.

I’d say “Dammit, Jim, I’m an AFOL, not a comedian!” but it’d just seem like I was trying too hard…

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’d say “Dammit, Jim, I’m an AFOL, not a comedian!” but it’d just seem like I was trying too hard…

I thought I was blatantly and shamelessly setting you up for that one, so if you wanna pass on it, I’d do so on the basis of ‘too obvious’ over ‘trying too hard.’

I suppose I should actually get around to picking out my shirt.

Josh
    Keymaster

2 hours…

Dan
    Participant

-13.75 hours!

Josh
    Keymaster

alright, I did the white border. order will go in tonight. around 8pm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

Dan, you posted here, but I don’t see an order from you…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

So is the group rate (looks like 24) for the printing and it does not matter on which size / color / kind of shirts are printed?

Josh
    Keymaster

Doesn’t seem like it. anything goes, but I’m being limited to 4 ‘varieties’ (meaning color, cut, design, etc) at a time. Doesn’t seem to mean I need to reach 24 on each

Josh
    Keymaster

here’s what we got so far:

2xl	3XL	5XL	Large	M	XL	S	Grand Total
    black			1					1
    carolina blue				2			1	3
    dark heather				1		1		2
    Gold	2	1	1	4	3	2		13
    Gold - girl cut							1	1
    Gold-long sleeve				1				1
    logo on back				1				1
    sports gray						3		3
    Grand Total	2	1	2	9	3	6	2	25

not sure how that formatting will come across…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

but I’m being limited to 4 ‘varieties’ (meaning color, cut, design, etc) at a time

So are there currently 8 varieties? Does this total need to be pared down to 4 varieties? Are you planning on ordering extra yellow short sleeve shirts to get sets of 24 shirts with 4 varieties in each set? Would it be simpler to disregard trying to get a certain and just order what people want?

Sorry I’m asking all these annoying questions, but I would be selecting a black long-sleeved shirt which would be a ninth variation … perhaps I should choose something that matches one of the existing choices.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

not sure how that formatting will come across…

Poorly… :/

Might I suggest putting the colors column on the right, so the longer color names don’t cause the tabs to get out of whack?

Josh
    Keymaster

but I’m being limited to 4 ‘varieties’ (meaning color, cut, design, etc) at a time

So are there currently 8 varieties? Does this total need to be pared down to 4 varieties? Are you planning on ordering extra yellow short sleeve shirts to get sets of 24 shirts with 4 varieties in each set? Would it be simpler to disregard trying to get a certain and just order what people want?

Sorry I’m asking all these annoying questions, but I would be selecting a black long-sleeved shirt which would be a ninth variation … perhaps I should choose something that matches one of the existing choices.

ZOMG. Just tell me what you want and I will make it so.

I see black long sleeve. Size?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Josh.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    Pete
    Participant

I never knew ordering a shirt was so hard. LOL

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

It’s only hard when you give people options. My college roommate and I had this same issue – we’d propose three possible evenings (restaurants, games, whatever) to our friends, and tell them to choose, and they never could. If we’d said everyone gets gold, front logo, just pick a size (and LS/SS), we wouldn’t be in this conundrum.

Josh
    Keymaster

The cost of democracy, Pete. This would be a lot simpler if I just said this is what you get. I welcome the extra work and back and forth if that means more people are getting more from being a part of the LUG though. Some may disagree with me and actually WANT me to just make 1 option. To that, I say…move to Canada…wait a minute, that’s not right…I HAVE A VOICE TOO…that’s not it either…ooooo! SOMETHING SHINY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nancy Flury Carlson
    Participant

If this gets too hard, we could just upload the logo to cafepress and start a “store” – then people could get whatever they want – shirts, tote bags – mugs – etc etc. I did that for my family reunion. You can scroll down in my store to see all the different kinds of things: http://www.cafepress.com/carlsonstudios. And of course, you are welcome to purchase a Schumacher 2014 item (kidding).

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar