WTB curved slope pieces

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! WTB curved slope pieces

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

Hi all, I’m looking for 20 of the 1×4 curved slope pieces in tan. I already raided the LUG supply and wondered if anyone here might have them available that they are willing to sell me.

BrickLink

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Skipper Mike.
    Tom Frost
    Participant

@skippermike

The bricklink link wouldn’t work. Is it this part

I have 17 available if that helps

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Tom Frost.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Tom Frost.
    Dan
    Participant

Neither link appears to work for me. I’ll check my supply (I don’t have many tans arches so I’ll just filter the 1x4s)

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Linking doesn’t seem to work very well. So copy and paste yourself.
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=61678#T=S&C=2&O={“color”:2,”iconly”:0}
    The part number is 61678.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Oh, you want curved slopes, not arches. I read your email and pulled twenty 1×4 tan arches, #3659. 😛

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Oops. Sorry I’ve corrected.

Tom Frost
    Participant

haha I also pulled 3659. I’ll check for the other, but I’m doubtful

Josh
    Keymaster

I only have 1. you checked the lug inventory, I assume? there might be some in the unconsolidated slopes.

Tom Frost
    Participant

turns out I have 4

Greg Schubert
    Participant

When I was putting my arches away I saw that I had a bag of the slopes that had the green number 24 written on it. So it was probably a LUGbulk purchase from 2016. I only got them because they might be good to use sometime … I think they fit perfectly under a certain arch. Anyway, email me to work something out. 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

@greg Are you sure those are the 1×4 curved slopes? They won’t fit under a 1×6 arch.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Yeah, they won’t fit under a 1×6 arch. That is fake news. I realized after I wrote it that I was thinking of a smaller curved slope, but I was heading out the door and did not have time to correct it. Full disclosure: the bag says “Greg 24” not just “24” and its written in red Sharpie, not green … and I counted twenty-EIGHT 1×4 curved slopes in the bag. 🙂

Skipper Mike
    Participant

I don’t know. That many inconsistencies makes me wonder whether I can trust you. I mean what if I hand you cash and you hand me a box with rocks or something. It would be the perfect con.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I might have some in storage, I could look if you’re still short.

If I’m remembering correctly, this one made the LUGBulk list a year or two ago cause it was Lisa’s top choice. I don’t know how many she ordered, and I don’t know if they’ve actually left for California yet. @acilsakura

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar