Blogged by TBB

Home Forums MOCs Blogged by TBB

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tom Frost
    Participant
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ve seen a few of your vehicles through the LUG’s Flickr window – they are awesome! I really liked the shark vehicle concept and color scheme. Also that is some real magic you do with showing multiple vehicle views in the same image frame. When FebRovery is over, I hope you consider the Q1 challenge to re-engineer an old LEGO set … or maybe you can work it in to FebRovery.

David H Donley
    Participant

Well done.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

That’s rad, dude! I also like Sharks in Space.

Nick Chen
    Participant

nice!

Josh
    Keymaster

+1 pab. Good work…keep working to get the LUG name featured in those articles boys and girls!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

keep working to get the LUG name featured in those articles boys and girls!

Seems like for both @solscud007 and @tfdesigns were not contacted prior to the articles. So… the only way to *maybe* get Steel City LUG mentioned in the blog posts would be if every flickr photo any member posted mentioned the LUG, such that The Brothers Brick *might* pick up on it and say it in their post. A nuisance, perhaps, and even then I’m not sure they’d include it (didn’t they actively say that’s not their deal when Nick asked?)

Nick Chen
    Participant

Sort of @philmatt24. I asked if they could mention the LUG. They said they don’t normally do unless it was a LUG specific build/event.

Dan
    Participant

It’s great to be part of a group, but I’m of the opinion that these blog posts are about celebrating an individual’s awesome build. Great build @tfdesigns! I’m going to have to check the Flickrs…

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

It’s great to be part of a group, but I’m of the opinion that these blog posts are about celebrating an individual’s awesome build.

@JoshHall
    ! @randomdan is blatantly subverting the LUG’s clearly stated goals for 2016! Shun the nonbeliever! Shunnnnnn!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Thanks guys for your kind words and support!

Tim

Tom, awesome job with FebRovery! The Pinktron rover from yesterday (Feb. 29) was sweet. Not too pink to look totally bad-ass.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Tom, awesome job with FebRovery! The Pinktron rover from yesterday (Feb. 29) was sweet. Not too pink to look totally bad-ass.

I heartily endorse this opinion.

Incidentally, “Cyclops Slimestars” would be a great name for a rock band…

Tim

Incidentally, “Cyclops Slimestars” would be a great name for a rock band…

Thanks, Dave Barry. Ob Dave Barry quote: “Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.”

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Ob

…?

Tom Frost
    Participant

I heartily endorse this opinion.

Thanks very much, guys!

Tim

Ob

…?

Ob = “Obligatory”

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Ob = “Obligatory”

Of course.

I’m partial to “If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant’s life, she will choose to save the infant’s life without even considering whether there is a man on base.”

Sexist, perhaps, but still humorous.

David H Donley
    Participant

OB? It’s the way you should be. Keep it simple. And set yourself free. From the extra, that you really don’t need. So try OB and you’ll see.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar