HARRY POTTER RETURNS

Home Forums All Things LEGO! HARRY POTTER RETURNS

Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

@hannah133 @rcgrier3406 @timf The new Harry Potter sets are arriving! Today I saw a single copy of the Expecto Patronum set at Walmart. This may be might favorite among the new sets, especially because of the dementors. Also, the curator of the LEGO North Pole sure hopes that TLG plans to make that awesome reindeer in a color other than trans-clear blue!!!

The new Hungarian Horntail, Hogwart’s Clock Tower, Buckbeak’s Rescue, and Knight Bus are also available online. Currently listed as “coming soon” are Beauxbaton’s Carriage and the Rise of Voldemort.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/search?q=potter

Bob Grier
    Participant

For $30 the Hungarian Horntail will be a “no brainer” for me to add to my Hogwarts! At first glance, I may even end up changing a few things (like the legs) to make it look more “realistic” (Ha, I just said “more realistic” for an imaginary creature!! Just means I’m off the deep end on some of this HP stuff!!).

Hannah Dow
    Participant

wow these new sets look amazing!! I agree with Bob; for $30 that’s a no brainer to get the Hungarian horntail! It’s too bad the licensed sets aren’t eligible for the 15% off with AFOL day this weekend :/ At least I think that’s the rule. Regardless, thinking I’ll pick at least one of these new ones up on Saturday.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I don’t recall licensed items being excluded, but I think there is an individual item price limit of around $150. The rules that Josh posted in 2016 are …

• 15% discount on all articles in the store except D2C Exclusives, Hard-to-Find items, MINDSTORMS EV3, already discounted articles & gift certificates.
    • The individual purchase limit while using the discount is $2000.00.
    • Discounts are non-transferable, valued on regular priced in-stock items (not valid towards the Shop & Ship program) and cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons, or offers.
    • The Store Manager reserves the right to place additional quantity limitations on any product at any time, including complete exclusion of certain products as necessary based upon inventory levels.
    • Discounts are offered solely for the personal use of fans; discounted product is under no circumstances to be resold.
    • Discount may be applied to no more than three (3) of each product (SKU).
    • VIP points will still be rewarded on the discounted value of the purchase.
    • Tax exempt purchases are not permitted.
    • This discount information should not be posted/blogged/shared with the general public. Doing so will jeopardize the continuation of the program.
    • This discount is not valid with LEGO Shop-at-Home only at LEGO Brand Retail stores.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I have seen the sets all month at Barnes and Noble and did notice the Expecto Petronum and Night Bus sets at Walmart last week. Looking forward to a HP Christmas!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Night Bud sets

darn autocorrect

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Night Bud sets

darn autocorrect

Dang it! I modified it quickly but for some reason you still got the old text. Interesting. It is showing fixed as it sits today.

Either way, we should build a Bud Knight; full scale!

Bob Grier
    Participant

. . . The chase is ON!! Latest addition to my Hogwarts layout!! Minor modifications to the feet to make it “castle adaptable”, and I added an additional segment to the neck!

by the way @hannah, I did get the 15% discount on this at AFOL day, so at $25.49 is was not only a “no brainer”, but a “what are you waiting for”!!

Attachments:
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

looks good!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I am so out of LEGO news that I don’t even know that new sets are coming until they are on the shelf at Target! This Hogsmeade set is one that I was tantalized to purchase on the spot.

Attachments:
    Tim

I really like the Hogsmeade set. I have not seen that before either (just like you, a bit out of the loop on new sets right now). Are the green Honeydukes windows a single piece or are they individual window elements?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I really like the Hogsmeade set. I have not seen that before either (just like you, a bit out of the loop on new sets right now). Are the green Honeydukes windows a single piece or are they individual window elements?

They are stickers from what I have seen.

Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar