2013 Q3 Build challenge – Monochrome!

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2013 Q3 Build challenge – Monochrome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

How about a group build contest each quarter? You can post your entry here anytime from now until the Q3 meeting date. The winner will be announced at the meeting.

This quarter’s challenge is, MONOCHROME. Build a set or a MOC with just 1 color. Which ever looks the coolest (decided by me/the contest organizer) wins. Winner gets to set the next build challenge.

Ready? GO!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Can I count what I built at KidsFest back in December?

Josh
    Keymaster

are you proud of it?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Considering it was a spur of the moment, <30 minute experiment in rotational symmetry and cantilevers, yes, I am.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

then no.

Dan Efran
    Participant

This has some trans clear in addition to the light gray. So maybe it doesn’t count.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-efran/9213125186/

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by Dan Efran.
    Josh
    Keymaster

anyone working on this challenge for q3? If so, we’ll keep it. If not, I’m going to ‘nix it from the q3 agenda, since we already have a full day planned!

I just finished up a monochrome gatehouse made from 1×2 Trans Smoke bricks. I had a few spare thousand of them laying around and wanted to challenge myself.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’m not currently, although the 2 cups of dark red 1×2 brick I just got might inspire me to fiddle around a bit, if others are trying a monochrome build too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar