CMF News

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

As you all know I get all CMF Series. I just bought a case of 36 of Series 22. I usually keep 2 sets so I’ll have a set left if you want a set. I have a link to a good price if you don’t want to feel for a set in a random store.

Enjoy!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Do you want us to buy the entire remaining set or can we pick specific guys?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Do you want us to buy the entire remaining set or can we pick specific guys?

I’d prefer to sell off the whole set.

There are some parts I’d like to pillage out of some of the figs so maybe we could work something out; depending on which ones you want. 😜

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

1. This is a pretty cool series
    2. Since when did they shrink to 12 figs per series?!?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

1. This is a pretty cool series
    2. Since when did they shrink to 12 figs per series?!?

1. Agreed. I like it a lot actually.
    2. Last year in Series 21 they shifted to 12 figs. Then with What If, Looney Tunes, and VIDIYO.

Tom Frost
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I will buy the other set if it is still available.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@tcsbgdady I will buy the other set if it is still available.

Sold. I should receive them around 1/15. I’ll let you know when they are here and sorted.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Sweet! Thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Updated 12/30 for sold Figs:

I currently have a few 2022 Series 22 figs. Not a full set just random. They are:

1 Robot Repair Tech: SOLD
    2 Troubador: 1 Left
    1 skater champ: 1 Left
    2 Night Protector: 1 Left
    1 elf: SOLD
    1 Wheelchair racer: 1 Left

If interested let me know or I will just return them.

I have to say, I am really liking these. Some of the parts are great too! The pepper girl has a cool torso and red hair piece that looks good!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> I currently have a few 2022 Series 22 figs. Not a full set just random. They are:

Are they still available?

If so, I’ll take one each of Robot Repair Tech, Troubadour, Forest Elf, and Night Protector.

I won’t be able to get them from you for a couple weeks, I’m leaving town tomorrow.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

>> I currently have a few 2022 Series 22 figs. Not a full set just random. They are:

Are they still available?

If so, I’ll take one each of Robot Repair Tech, Troubadour, Forest Elf, and Night Protector.

I won’t be able to get them from you for a couple weeks, I’m leaving town tomorrow.

Still available. No problem! I’ll hold them aside for you.

Is that all you needed or was there something not listed? I may be getting another set….maybe…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The forest elf is not at all what I was expecting, especially a mushroom with eyes. It appears these are not even catalogued on bricklink yet. What do you call the snow dude with the husky and the shield?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> https://brickset.com/sets?query=series%2022

Brickset is using the same names as Jim. I don’t know where Brickset got the names, or if they’re official.

I can use multiple Space Creatures.

I’m also interested in one each of Horse & Groom, and Snow Guardian, and maaaaaaaaaaybe one each of Pepper Costume Fan and Birdwatcher.

I’m about to finish packing my car and leave, bye.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

That link is the one I used. Those are the official names I believe yes. Brickset gets em early and usually has em right.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

What do you call the snow dude with the husky and the shield?

Snow Guardian

Greg Schubert
    Participant

You can get a minifig with a bluish green head but not with normal skin colors. LEGO, why you gotta be like that?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I just ordered a box of 36 figures for Series 23. Due in mid-September. Let me know if you want a complete set. I will have 2 left over. Should be about $60 for the full set with tax and such. Some good costumes in this series!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I just ordered a box of 36 figures for Series 23.

Series 23.
    I’m interested in getting the ginger elves with the gingerbread houses if anyone finds them.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Series 24 dropped today and what is inside…but…BROWN ASTRONAUT And a mini blue Spacebaby!!

We will see if this works but here is the link (https://www.thebrickfan.com/)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I also love the koala and the orc and the falcon and the Robot Warrior (Boba Fett nod on the armor there!). It is a good series in my opinion! I will definitely buy a box or two if there is enough interest.

Tim

@tcsbgdady if still available, I’ll take the other Troubadour.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> Series 24 dropped today and what is inside…but…BROWN ASTRONAUT And a mini blue Spacebaby!!

Uh huh. I still have the email notification for this post, which shows that you originally typed PURPLE 😛 Big difference 😛 😛 Frost was psyched enough that he texted me about it, but brown is at the bottom of my list (with a bunch of other stuff) of colors I’d like to see them make a classic astronaut for, and I don’t plan to get one.

I am interested in the falconer, the goblin, the robot, the carrot guy, the rocking horse girl, and Mozart’s girlfriend, and I would buy them from you if you get a case; I would only need one of each. The others I can live without, although I do like the koala and the tile on the astronaut’s walkie-talkie.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@bengood921, Dang It!! Man, I thought I caught the mistake in time. Dang digital age! LMAO. 😉

@timf
    , good to go! I am likely ordering 2 boxes at least so you and I and probably @tfdesigns are good to go and I still have 2 to get rid of or pick apart for Ben.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Do you still have figs from past series? I know some I bought from you, but I think there’s some that I talked about getting but never did. Do you have an official inventory list somewhere?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar