CMF News

Viewing 12 posts - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

I have seen flashes and heard rumors of the Space CMFs coming out soon. I will look around for a good price but is anyone interested in these? I know @tfdesigns and I are each taking a case but if anyone else wants em, let me know and I can do one order. I am guessing the price will still be around $50/set but that is subject to the whims of the re-sellers. Let me know if you want a set and, when I have it, I can let you know a price.

Happy Hunting!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello!

I have seen flashes and heard rumors of the Space CMFs coming out soon. I will look around for a good price but is anyone interested in these? I know @tfdesigns and I are each taking a case but if anyone else wants em, let me know and I can do one order. I am guessing the price will still be around $50/set but that is subject to the whims of the re-sellers. Let me know if you want a set and, when I have it, I can let you know a price.

Happy Hunting!

I ordered 4 cases of these space figures. If Frost and I hold to our original order of one case each, I will have 6 full sets available. Once the transaction and fees clear, should be around the $45-48 mark as usual.

Let me know if you need a set.

Supposedly shipping after May 14th.

Josh
    Keymaster

I want one! Mtron and ice planet!!

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Hey. I’ll take a set if you don’t mind shipping it. Thanks. Also I totally missed the Marvel set, if anyone has a set of those , I’d be interested.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I want one! Mtron and ice planet!!

Sold!!

Hey. I’ll take a set if you don’t mind shipping it. Thanks. Also I totally missed the Marvel set, if anyone has a set of those , I’d be interested.

Sold!! Which Marvel? I likely have them all too.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Are there any more Space cases to buy or did I miss out by waiting too long?

Mike K
    Participant

I’m in for a set, please.

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Sold!! Which Marvel? I likely have them all too.[/quote]

Marvel Series 2. I think they were released around September timeframe. If you have any available please let me know the price. I’d be interested. Thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Are there any more Space cases to buy or did I miss out by waiting too long?

I can sell you a case Ben. Let me know if you need 3 full sets, more, or less.

I’m in for a set, please.

Sold!

Marvel Series 2. I think they were released around September timeframe. If you have any available please let me know the price. I’d be interested. Thanks![/quote]

I will verify if I have a full set left in storage and get back to you. I am sure I do but let me put my hands on it. 🙂 These will likely be around $50-55. I will have to verify back in the emails what I paid for them.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

If anyone was looking for series 12 CMF’s I saw some at Ace Hardware in Wexford yesterday … $5.99 + tax

Also I tried to follow a lead that series 22 CMF’s were in Dollar General but found none in three different stores. YMMV

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Marvel Series 2. I think they were released around September timeframe. If you have any available please let me know the price. I’d be interested. Thanks![/quote]

I cant find em. Sorry. 18-25, Disney 1&2, HP 2 but no marvel.

EpcotBricks
    Participant

Thanks for looking. Sent you a DM.

Viewing 12 posts - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar